Home Technical Talk

Zbrush 2 Demo wierdness

Sage
polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Sage polycounter lvl 19
Hi I have been having problems trying to register the Zbrush 2 demo. Everytime I run the thing it gives me an error stating to email pixologic for the corretion code 2. I enter the number they emailed me and the program complains about the password being date sensitive and shuts down. I have the newest password and my system clock is correct so I'm wondering what is the cause of this. I have emailed pixologic as well but have not gotten a response from them ever. I used to play around with the zbrush 1.55b demo and never had this problem. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem with version 2?

Alex

Replies

• Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wonder if they only allow you to use one demo for a set amount of time. Seems kind of silly so maybe they did it by mistake? Maybe the 2.0 demo version is checking some of the same info as the 1.55b?

Sounds like its time to backup, format the C\: drive and reinstall =P Just kidding I have no idea what you should do other than wait for pixologic to contact you.
  • Sage
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sage polycounter lvl 19
    Well that is the weird part Vig they allow you to renew the password once the trail period expires you just request it. I have been planning on do doing a reinstall but have been putting it off for a better time since I'm finishing up some contract work and looking for fulltime work. Thanks for the response.

Alex