Home General Discussion

Seattle: 6th Annual Sketch Jam 2005 (Dec 3rd)

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
For anyone who can free up their time, the sketchjam all day at Seattle Academy of Fine Art is tommorrow.

http://www.seattlefineart.org/Press/press_kits/DrawingJam05/DrawingJam05KIT.html

Replies

• Dukester
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dukester polycounter lvl 18
    Tomorrow?

Heh!

Seriously we ought to have a sketch club meet one day in Seattle. I never once made one of those sketch jams in Dallas, but what the hell, I live near Dallas and I can't be buggered to drive to Quakecon much less a sketch session.

But to go to Seattle, for an impromtu sketching session, drinking bookstore coffee with my own bourbon poured into it. I'd fly across the country to draw in a place where it actually rained before I'd drive twenty minutes to draw in a place I live smile.gif

Count me in if it happens smile.gif
  • PfhorRunner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PfhorRunner polycounter lvl 18
    Haha, I totally would, but the thing is that my soccer team made it to state. I have 3 soccer games tomorrow. Blah, its going to be so cold.

I would say something about stereotyping us seattleites, but sadly thats kind of how I imagine it being like too... frown.gif

Lately its been snow though smile.gif not rain, at least in my neck of the woods.
    (Seattle rain festival, Jan. 1st - Dec. 31st.)
  • pogonip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pogonip polycounter lvl 18
    I wonder how many of us Polycounters live in Settle but have never meet ..btw i'd rather hangout with some polycounters and sketch smile.gif
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm hunting christmas trees on the 3rd. Wee trogging thru the mud at Farmer Browns!