Home Polyfraggers

YES! BF2 Patch is out!!

sal_manilla
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
sal_manilla polycounter lvl 18
Very cool, some good fixes, a new map, "Wake Island" and maybe a disappointment or two. confused.gif

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    Kewl! Haven't had a chance to play this month.
  • sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, get with the program, soldier. You'll get 2 more stripes and 3 unlocks. What are ya waitin for?! poly002.gif
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finally updated my vid drivers and installed the new patch. Nice updates to the map radar in this one. Showing flag location names is helpful.

THE NEW WAKE ISLAND MAP IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! I could play that one all day long. Really goes to show how much action there is now compared to BF1942.
  • sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It was funny the first day. Half the servers had Wake Island playing. It is a fun map. I hope they convert some more real soon. I've been using the Jackhammer quite a bit, too. Awesome for close up carnage. crazy.gif
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Someone converted El Alamein (sp?). That was one of my favorites. I really didn't spend enough time getting to know all the original maps in BF42. I guess all the early bugs with the game stopped me. BF2 is different now. Plays well and looks fantastic. Honestly, they could have waiting a couple months and released it the way it is now, and it would have gotten better reviews as one of the best games ever". I'm really starting to miss all the action with a good squad. We need more Polycount games planned.
  • sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I had been a Desert Combat Mod freak for many months and started hanging out with this clan [RCA] and then when BF2 came out....BAM! I'm hooked! violent_smiley_090.gif