Home General Discussion

BF2 Clan?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
this was mentioned briefly when the game first came out, and i was not that interested then, but i've become hooked on it pretty hardcore lately and have never been part of any gaming clans, but would like to give it a shot,

i'm not a big team player tho, most of the roles i play in bf2 are loner posistions, on maps with planes i'm a mean ass tank killer , and on non-plane maps i usualy play sniper, but i would like to be official tank killer for a clan, you guys can point them out and i'll level them,

anyone else interested,

Replies

• KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    I'd wait until they implement that clan system they keep promising and you don't have to open a new account for a stupid clan tag. Or do you mean a tagless clan?

I doubt I'd play often enough (remember that timezone debacle last time I tried...) but I love the assault class and will switch to medic/engineer/supply if necessary. Sometimes specops when noone of those thirty SO players bothers to blow up enemy commander equipment. I hate planes and choppers so we'd probably have no conflicts when on one team wink.gif.
  • flaagan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flaagan polycounter lvl 18
    i'd maybe create a new account for a clan tag, if one would be required for the clan. otherwise, i've got my 4500 point soldier ready to go.
    i'm pretty killer at ground ops, good with anti-vehicle, and decent sniping.
    aircraft wise i'm pretty good with the troop transport heli's for drop offs, and a 'good enough' pilot of the attack choppers. jets i can fly fine and i'm decent at air-to-air.. my bombing skills are currently a joke (rhino'll attest to that).

we could call ourselves 'the jagged edge' in reference to sharpened polygons! laugh.gif
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i'd have no prob making a new account,
    it would take barely a day to get back to lance corp,
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    the idea of doing a clan has been expressed before--i'm more than happy to continue having all the polycount bf2ers get together on x-fire. it's pretty much like having a clan without the stigma of being in a clan because really, who likes clanners? smile.gif

and sorry rhinokey, but i had to edit your post. the comma is not universal punctuation! laugh.gif
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    I've already gotten the [MD] tag infront of my name.
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    damn you, i put my commas back,,
  • eXpendabLe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eXpendabLe polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    I've already gotten the [MD] tag infront of my name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Actually I have 2 accounts with the [MD] tag but like Mojo said, it's nothing to get to Lance Corp.

Im in as long as its casual. I play mostly Assault and Engineer, but can fly choppers and jets too if needed.
  • sal_manilla
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sal_manilla polycounter lvl 18
    I joined a clan to have our own ranked server for MOH, bf1942 Desert combat & BF2. The guys are all mature..no BS in other words. They play for fun....not to be the greatest but they are good. A lot of them are ex military. They have Teamspeak, a ranking system within the clan, a newsletter, forum and so on.It's called [RCA] for Roayal Coalition Assault. Two of my friends joined and we have a great time.
    Check em out at http://www.rcarocks.com/ I'm a tank killer myself but I like being medic, too. It's good to have all that in a squad. That whole thing rocks IMHO. I don't think enuff of our (polycount) guys can get the cash to rank our server and play that regularly either. frown.gif

sal violent_smiley_090.gif
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    I use to be apart of a clan and paid $10 montly to help support our server. I've no problem paying for our own ranked server - I'll give this clan a look for sure. Thanks sal!
  • gauss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gauss polycounter lvl 18
    i'll kill you mojo. smile.gif