Home General Discussion

Negadeth/Soul Reaper going Stateside this summer!

Negadeth
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Negadeth polycounter lvl 18
Yup, this summer I'm heading to the US for about a week or so. Specifically, the 23rd July to the 2nd August.

I will be in Houston, Texas from the 23rd to the 26th, then on the 27th I'll be flying out to Phoenix, Arizona until the 2nd.

I know I'm not keeping as high a profile here as I used to, but I figure I'd throw this out in case someone wanted to hook up for a beer or two, something I'm sure I could fit into my schedule!

Replies

• Soccerman18
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soccerman18 polycounter lvl 18
    Geez, everybody always goes to Texas or California or somewhere else in the southwest. Nobody ever comes to Chicago. It's so much more fun here, really.

Sounds like it'll be a nice trip. What're you gonna do when you get here?
  • TNSLB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TNSLB polycounter lvl 18
    or even Champaign! Screw Chicago, it's too expensive and over-hyped!

Have a great trip, Soulie! I hope to see you next time we're in blighty.
  • Soul_Reaper
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Soul_Reaper polycounter lvl 18
    Ideally, one day I'd love to do a tour of America, but as a scummy student I can't afford very much
    :P

I'm meeting a friend in Texas for some beer, shopping, sightseeing and roller coasters, then my friend and I are going up together to Arizona to meet another friend of ours for more of the same.

Then, the three of us are going to see the Gigantour in Tucson on the 29th. Then some more hanging out before my Texan friend goes back to Texas, and a few days later I head back home.

Hopefully somwhere in there I'll meet a few Polycounters too, who knows?

But yeah, hope to see you again soon Tinsl!
    Do let me know next time you come down, I'll be sure to set some time apart to catch up with you
    smile.gif
  • Negadeth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bah, Firefox keeps defaulting me back to my old account
  • eXpendabLe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eXpendabLe polycounter lvl 18
    Wait a min.. you're coming to Texas AND Arizona during the SUMMER!! ARE YOU NUTS!?!
  • Negadeth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yes, I am also British so my crazyness is multiplied THRICE because we don't do hot weather
  • skankerzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dallas is only 4 hours north of Houston.

(realizes that 4 hours where you're from means crossing many countries. Here, you'd still be in Texas.)
  • Negadeth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cool, I'll have to check with my friend in Houston how feasible it is for me to head up that way for a day (I'm not sure how far she'd be willing to drive me), but I'll certain keep it in mind, I'd love to hook up for a beer with you!