Home General Discussion

The Spirit Molecule (low crab!)

Replies

• ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    Hey shotgun, I just walked outside and I'm almost certain I saw you flying over my home holding hands with a monkey singing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    When you take DMT, there is an intervention of upper beings.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be a nice guy, but that's crazy talk! confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is why I don't drink the 'Kool-Aid'. crazy.gif
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
  • Weiser_Cain
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Weiser_Cain polycounter lvl 18
    Yucky beer run-off served up to kids the get them started on their career as a lush.
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    I'm sorry you can't see it but everyone should eat marmite. When you eat marmite God intervenes with your tastebuds and you get born a level 100 barbarian. It's like you can see the individual crumbs woven together that form a slice of bread.
  • Malekyth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Malekyth polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    i don't need drugs to alter my perceptions. i just use the power of my imagination...

drugs = teh suxxors

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, that is such a "Don't Copy That Floppy"-grade public service announcement. I can't wait for the anti-drug propaganda that does include hax0r-speak, to target succeptible young nerds.

Speaking of which ... this thread so well reflects the adversarial conversation between people who accept drugs and those who don't, that I wonder if careful analysis of anti-drug propaganda would suggest that it isn't actually anti-drug but anti-drug user. There is a an opinion, I think a reasonable one, that drug laws amount to tools for the repression of social discontent (e.g. according to Drugpolicy.org minorities are 94% of the drug offenders in NY prisons). If that's the case, then I would be very interested to find out how our feelings about drugs are manufactured to demonize the users rather than the substances.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    Spread thinly on toast with butter, Marmite is taste nirvana.
  • ndcv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ndcv polycounter lvl 18
    rooster, you just about killed me with that last one.

I'm glad I learned a little something from this thread; not about drugs, or god... but marmite, which is apparently a little bit of both.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    When you eat Marmite, God intervenes with your tastebuds and you get born a level 100 barbarian. It's like you can see the individual crumbs woven together that form a slice of bread.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an exquisite piece of funny right there laugh.gif
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    Well i hear pigion dropping dressing will turn you into a level 50 druid. All you have to do is catch a pigion and squeeze it untill the goods come out on your salad.

Well thats what the bum at my street corner told me anyway...
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    So, I found a place I can order some Marmite from online, is there any type of british cracker I should order as well?
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    Drugs aside, I so need to go to grammer classes. : /

I'm not innocent of the "tried it durring highschool phase." But I dont go to govt. contractor conventions and talk about tripping or snorting coke. If you need it for your art, then i suggest a different career?
  • shotgun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    just for the comparison guys, check out a similar thread from Eatpoo. The thread actually is about drugs yes or no, and look look, its really different. Equal number of people do say no to it, but nobody is saying "omg wtf moron, I wish you go die and burn in hell".
    http://www.eatpoo.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6578&highlight=drugs

Seriously, downsizer, take your attitude and fuck off. Because people who repsonded like you did, you don't deserve a spit.
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    his first post included more than 6 words, and complete sentences.

alright, parade over. clean up the horseshit.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well, fair enough, so perhaps someone else should've started this thread off, it's true that shotgun doesn't always type full sentences, and he's generally a lazy typer.
    And it's true that that makes you instantly think they're of lower intelligence (even if i fight it, i still do...), but would it have made a difference if someone would've started off this topic with a more well-written question?
    And don't get me wrong, i'm not entirely on shotguns side either... i mean, all of the hippieshit isn't excactly my thing either, but you shouldn't look down upon people for taking drugs.
    We shouldn't forget that often enough people look down upon it only because it's been made out to be "the devil", whereas it's actually in a lot of cases no worse than alcohol...
    As much as it is the case with alcohol, the thing about any other drug is that you shouldn't go too far with it.
    Weiser_Cain: I'm glad we could discuss this in an adult way.
    You're wise beyond your years.
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [ QUOTE ]
    Why can't evolution just be the engine through which god works to change life?

[/ QUOTE ]
    It sounds as if you still see evolution as being a governed thing, whereas it's actually just like this:
    whichever variation of a species survives... is the evolved version of the species

And i agree with whoever said that it's shit like that, that where just ways to get pagans etc... to join them.
  • Cthogua
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cthogua polycounter lvl 18
    Well I never said that I particularly believe that...its just a way to reconcile God and Science, if you feel the need to believe in god...which I don't, not in any kind of theistic, old bearded white man on top of the mountain, kinda way.

Also I do see evolution as a sort of governed thing. It's governed mostly by environmental stimuli. Theres a theory that evolution is largely controlled by what, in chaos theory terms, are called attractors. Basically when there is more stability in the environment, there is more stability amoung the kinds of life that exist. The niches have been filled and things play out their various roles within their ecosystems. However when there is an environmental cataclysm the "attractor" gets knocked out of whack, and more spontaneous evolutions begin to occur as things begin to reach out to fill the gaps left by the extinct spiecies. Theres an explosion of new forms after every major extinction event in earths history. The Permian-Triassic extinction killed 90 to 95% of life in the oceans, and 70% of life on land...and then gave rise to the age of the dinosaurs. Life is at once individual and also part of a larger system to which the indiviual is just like a red blood cell, doing its part to support the whole, because without the whole, the individual dies too.

wow this thread has turned into a wandering, headless monster....partly my fault I suppose...sorry

peas
    James Ball
  • flachdrache
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    flachdrache polycounter lvl 18
    Just (dont) do it.

Cant say much about this - cause i dont know.
    Iam not an adept but DMT aint sounds good at all.
    My advice is - breath the life and stay sane!
  • flachdrache
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ? What is marmite ...
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    I'm not going to tell you, simply because you posted three times in a row.
  • flachdrache
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • flachdrache
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Post deleted by flachdrache
  • flachdrache
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Post deleted by flachdrache
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    There is a delete option, flachdrache.
  • Downsizer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Downsizer polycounter lvl 18
    Shotgun:
    Your definition of an attitude amuses me. I take the role of hiring manager in my day job, and art director in my soon to be studio job. I take offense that this was posted, but I made the statement about not being innocent as well.

I've had horrible experiences with drugs, so I'ma bit biased. I've had 3 close friends die to drug related accidents, 1 got into a car after using coke hit a truck and died, 1 killed herself durring a bad acid trip, and one was hit by a drunk and high semi truck driver. I just think it's something you should keep to yourself. I could care less what you do with it. I think it's just a representation of your intellegence, posting this in a forum where you may one day try to find employment.

Is that better?
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow this has to be one of the most melodramatic shitstorms of retarded posting i've ever seen on these boards, except maybe the polical/religious threads... But thats still saying a lot. Im not even going to bother arguing anything that has been said here because its just fucking pointless. Nobody here will ever change thier opinion on any of this. So..... Thanks for a nice waste of time reading this damned thread, and fuck you qube for sending me the link.
  • shotgun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    shotgun polycounter lvl 19
    lol.. qube..

downsizer: It's very sad to hear of your bad experiences, regardless of drugs relations to it. But you also have to understand drugs work differently for every one of us, so just as something as you should keep to yourself as well.

Regarding jobs, and I really don't mean so sound cocky or anything, but I seriously wouldn't worry about that. It's really not as dramatic as some people seem to think.

But one thing though, don't try and make me sound like I was saying in this thread drugs are good. I never injected coke, I've never went into an acid trip (though other trips yes, and I don't specifically mean chemically "encouraged" trips), and I also very rarely get drunk.

I honestly was trying to keep this as objective and specific about this phenomenal thing - as I found it - called DMT. I may turn out wrong, but I was just wondering if people had any experience with it.

Drugs can be bad for you, don't mess around with them.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    [ QUOTE ]
    QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
    ahah