Home General Discussion

First day at Mythic!

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
Matabus polycounter lvl 19
Finished my first full day at Mythic Entertainment today without too many bruises. I know there are a bunch of you pcounters lurking around who work there with me and I just don't know it yet. I can't match the nicks to the faces. CAN I GET A FUCK YEAH FOR HALLBICLES!

Replies

• todman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    todman polycounter lvl 18
    Hey Mat,
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Well, is this your first gig? If not, I guess it's not that big of a deal, but I think it's a huge deal!! Your models look good, I'm downloading your demo to see how you did it!! I think even more is your portfolio is informative and complete and easy to look at. Good job
    todman
    www.todd3d.com
  • rawkstar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rawkstar polycounter lvl 19
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Sounds like fun!
    Poop, Mojo, Arshlevon, Cochtl are a few who spring to mind... I'm sure there are more but I can't remember smile.gif
  • Badge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Badge polycounter lvl 18
    I hope i get to say something like that some day. but im having a pretty decent time a EA, so maybe later than sooner.
  • Bronco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bronco polycounter lvl 18
    Oh shite,I feel like a tit.....

I occasioanlly speak to Mojo and i speak to Poop (managing to spell and pronounce his name wrong....mathis...not mithis *slaps self in face*)

I never even relised they were both working in the same studio...dho.

though it gives me some pride to come to the reality that I acturally speak to a chunk of the mythic crew smile.gif.

John
  • cochtl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cochtl polycounter lvl 18
    Hey Mop you forgot Burt, Ronnie, Carlisle, Gordo, Santos Fritos, Rocco, Bushbunny, Doc_Rob, Gwenny D., Moonbeam and the Sundance Crew, Birdo, Wong-Tong Foo, K man, Moribund and the Spazz. I just had to clear that up.

Congratulations and welcome to the team. It seems that you got that godforsaken hallway desk of doom along with the chair of eternal torment to boot. But don't fret, as everyone will be playing musical chairs in the very near future.

Woohoo!!!?!!!111
  • Mojo2k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mojo2k polycounter lvl 18
    i'm the sexy bald one that came over and talked to you for a few minutes
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    Congrats man laugh.gif Watch out for Mojo, get too close and you'll get lost in his arm hair.
  • arshlevon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    arshlevon polycounter lvl 18
    yeah i work there... i am in austrailia right now.. but i am a pretty big cock... i am the guy that usually looks over everyone's shoulder and says "hey that sucks" or " do us all a favor and kill yourself" my favorite is "who hired you??" if you punch me in the stomach i usually shut up for the rest of the day..i always come into work really drunk and i like to pick fights...

cant wait to meet you!
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    You know they say honesty is the key to happiness Arsh. wink.gif
  • _Shimmer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    _Shimmer polycounter lvl 18
    i would love to work at mythic just because of what arshlevon said. I would stand on the other side of the shoulder next to you, agree all the time and add things like "Yeah, who hired you again? I would fire him too". We would be great dreamteam smile.gif. Also i still have to punch you because you won cgchat 18!!! laugh.gif
  • KMan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KMan polycounter lvl 18
    Ahh. I recognized your foul stench when you were brought on board.

Nice to see another polycounter here at work. I'm the one that needs a haircut and a shave.

cochtl- am I the spazz? frown.gif
  • cochtl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cochtl polycounter lvl 18
    confused.gif

Damnit! I glanced over it and thought i saw your name on Mop's list of polycounters that are currently employed here. Oh and Spazz is that guy that looks like Dirty Hairy with dreadlocks. I think he might be the UPS guy or one of them old weiners across from our offices, you know, the ambulance chasers.

• bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    wooo. congrats Matabus.
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeff Parrott polycounter lvl 19
    Congrats Matabus. Just a friendly tip, whatever he does do not let Poop talk you into going under his desk.
  • JKim3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JKim3 polycounter lvl 18
    Actually, you DO want to let him talk you into going under his desk. That's where he hides all his candy, puppies, and funny pictures.

Oh, and his penis. Can't let you forget about his penis. He sure won't.