[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, does anyone know any t-shirt designing sites like this that carry dark colored shirts? Like black or navy, instead of white?
[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt you would find many. Prints like that are done with digital transfers (layman's term: iron-on). They're printed out on the transfer paper and heat pressed on the shirt. Since printers don't typically print white any white in the print is usually the shirt color showing through. Plus, those prints are usually somewhat translucent because the inks they use aren't entirely opaque. So the whole print gets darkened up a lot on dark shirts. That's why stuff like that is typically on white shirts. It would be too expensive to silkscreen something like that.
There are some companies that make transfer paper that works on dark colors but I don't know of anybody that uses it.
Replies
http://www.cafepress.com/stuffnjunk.18612500
oh my god. make a shirt of a shirt with poop showing his shirt
[/ QUOTE ]
You've heard of the "infinite cat project"? No reason we can't start the "infinite shirt project".
Curiously, the poop boxer shorts have been my biggest money maker so far ...
Curiously, the poop boxer shorts have been my biggest money maker so far ...
[/ QUOTE ]
Or course. I mean, who wouldn't want Poop on their crotch? Or Ben, even.
On a side note, does anyone know any t-shirt designing sites like this that carry dark colored shirts? Like black or navy, instead of white?
[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt you would find many. Prints like that are done with digital transfers (layman's term: iron-on). They're printed out on the transfer paper and heat pressed on the shirt. Since printers don't typically print white any white in the print is usually the shirt color showing through. Plus, those prints are usually somewhat translucent because the inks they use aren't entirely opaque. So the whole print gets darkened up a lot on dark shirts. That's why stuff like that is typically on white shirts. It would be too expensive to silkscreen something like that.
There are some companies that make transfer paper that works on dark colors but I don't know of anybody that uses it.