Home General Discussion

Cub Scout Leader, Church President and BTK Killer

NoSeRider
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
NoSeRider polycounter lvl 18
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.j...amp;floc=NW_1-T

He was a family guy with kids. Makes your whole concept of normal and abnormal go topsy turvy don't it?

Replies

• oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    Not really. I distrust normal people. They are the ones who are the most fucked up inside. They just hide it well.
  • Thegodzero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thegodzero polycounter lvl 18
    Same gose for overly devout christians, its ok to belive in a god, but killing people because there way of life doesnt fit with "the good book" isn't. That was the case for the serial killer in my home town. He killed prostitutes because they were evil siners, about 15 of them. I went to school with his doughter, she was really fucked up even before she found out who her dad was. I almost think she knew...
  • PaK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PaK polycounter lvl 18
    Fundamentalists of every kind are screwed up. muslim fundamentalists, environmnet fundamentalists.

They miss the big picture and get caught up in the 'my way or the highway' perversions of their philosphy.

It's my philosphy that these are all examples of people with a weak and malleable will.
  • r13
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    r13 founder
    ok, thanks for playing, but from serial killers to religon has made this one swerve off the tracks.

executive decision, closed.
This discussion has been closed.