Offline / Send Message
NoSeRider polycounter lvl 18

Replies

• Mishra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mishra polycounter lvl 18
    oh no frown.gif

oh well, spawn started to suck at around issue 100, but i love the action figures that come out from macfarlane toys.

besides, they're still going to be around, its not like they're closing.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    Well.. Im sorta on the fence.. I can see him having it coming for some time. He lost touch it seemed from where he came from getting so involved with promotion versus sitting down and creating.

For me the falloff was the baseball purchases. And then the constant page splashes in the comic about them.. Like I give a damn about some overpriced balls.

But the Twist lawsuit seems extreme. Though I do know Mcfarlance was a HUGE hockey fan. Sounds to me he should have disguised the name more.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
  • KDR_11k
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    KDR_11k polycounter lvl 18
    I've read this first on a Doom 3 news site...
  • Kevin Albers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kevin Albers polycounter lvl 18
    chapter 11 bankruptcy is no big deal. You can file chapter 11 every couple of months or so if you need to. It's just a way to buy some time and get a plan going to pay back creditors. In this case, I assume the idea is to resolve the big Twist lawsuit, then pay back artists etc assuming TMP gets out of the 15 million $ lawsuit.

Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the one where you call it quits and and financially start over with no debt and no assets (except for some personal assets etc).
  • pogonip
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pogonip polycounter lvl 18
    Truly the last nail in the coffin of the once great comic book industry . If Spawn can't sell books it's over for sure . Enter the the age of AmeriManga... ( mostly powerd by teenage girls )
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    I hope that McFarlane Toys will continue on...
    Their figurines are the best out there. Everything else is undeatailed crap.