Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: ac001

Here's where I'll be posting my 3D artwork ! I'm still learning the basics of 3D modeling.

Replies

• ac001

Environment diorama practice ! This is the first larger 3D modeling project that I've done in a few years.

I originally planned on doing a lot more with this, but I ran into a lot of issues while still learning how to model in Maya and render in Unreal Engine. I feel like this was really great practice, though, and I learned quite a bit on my own while working on this !

• ac001

My first project I've ever done in Zbrush ! This is a creature bust model based off of a drawing by Uros Sljivic on ArtStation ( https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JQVmD ) .

I learned a lot from this project and I had fun using the program, but it also got pretty frustrating . I'd like to keep practicing with Zbrush, though !

• ac001

Practiced creating a game asset for the first time with the Poltergust 5000 from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon !

I was proud of how my original model of it came out, and I do like the end result, but I still have to practice making UVs and baking a lot more. I would like to take another shot at this in the future !

• ac001

This is my first ever attempt at creating a game environment, and also the first time I've ever created foliage.

This environment is based off of / inspired by the forest pond area in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. The initial model of the tree was also based off of a drawing by Oleksandra Pulinets on ArtStation.