Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Canik TP9 Elite Combat - Custom

Hey, guys!

I just finished this hard surface modeling for games. Hope you like it.

Criticisms and comments are welcome

Modeling: Blender
Textures: Substance Painter
Renders: Marmoset Toolbag

Replies

• Kokkok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    is this an actual 1:1 scale of the real pistol?
  • AndersonAlves
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kokkok said:
    is this an actual 1:1 scale of the real pistol?
    Yeap 
  • sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range

Looks good!

Although just a quick note I think worth specifically keeping in mind, is that handgun slide & frame edge wear can also be generated by holsters through friction, rather than solely based off of metal-on-metal contact. For example, the Canik TP9 is manufactured with a Cerakote resin coat over Nitride anti corrosion application which hardens the given part's substructure so may seem like nitpicking but would have been nice too see a differing approach, especially along the slide's front and side.

• AndersonAlves
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi said:
    Looks good!

Although just a quick note I think worth specifically keeping in mind, is that handgun slide & frame edge wear can also be generated by holsters through friction, rather than solely based off of metal-on-metal contact. For example, the Canik TP9 is manufactured with a Cerakote resin coat over Nitride anti corrosion application which hardens the given part's substructure so may seem like nitpicking but would have been nice too see a differing approach, especially along the slide's front and side.

Thanks for the feedback, in the next models I will pay more attention to this detail you mentioned.