Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] WARLORD - 3D Character

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
AngrySokol polycounter lvl 7
Hi everyone! 
I started to practice in character art, so I choose this one https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4Wz1z to be my first character in this journey. I am in love with this art since I saw it, so now I have enough strange to create it. The most problem will be with hair because I have not so much practice in it. "Struggle on - and be triumphant!"

Replies

• AngrySokol
    Offline / Send Message
    Some clothes I've already done - boots and pants. Yes, boots look not comfortable to put them on, I tried to add some fastener or snaps on it, but as for me it ruins its style and makes it more ordinary, so I leave it like it is. Also, I want them to look hard so I didn't add more leather folds. If It doesn't work in the end I will fix it. 

• AngrySokol
    Offline / Send Message
    Finally, I finished The Order 1886 Rifle fan art, and now it’s time to return to this wonderful woman. 
    I think that the most problematic parts will be hair – on the first place of course, face and maybe her coat. 
    Also I want to edit her boots, now they are too simple for me, and there is no way how she wears it :) 
    I think at first I am going to create all clothes, then sword, hands, and then face. Wish me good luck!