Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Pirate Bay. Arriving of The Goldchain

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
vitaliyrostovcev polycounter lvl 2

Arriving of The Goldchain

Hello, my name is Vitaliy and im a self-tought begginer (6 month) 3D Artist. Want to introduce my very first complex work. Hope u will enjoy it.

Who doesn't like Pirates of the Caribbean? Inspired by this great movie and that era, i wanted to create a PC/Mobile Top-down piracy-themed game. I think that realism in games is unnecessary, because we are playing in order to move away from reality a little and relax? So there were no problems with finding the style. I love Stylized. Still far from creating a full-fledged game, but so far, as a result, at the moment, there is this scene - a merger of desire, the spirit of piracy and stylized.

Created from scratch in Blender (Engine of progress btw.), textured in Substance Painter, with a bit of post-processing in Photoshop, scene and models still in development. Step 1/3 almost done. The next step is the construction of the scene and scenes like this in the Unreal Engine with subsequent animation. Models are fully gameready with a different color variations (On preview only one color).

Please, share your feedback with me !

Replies