Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Medieval Scene - Handpainted Texture

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
stilobique polycounter lvl 12
I'm finished this project. More information on my Artstation.

-- Original post
Hello .
My first post ! I worked with Blender and Marmoset. All texture paint with Blender. I think change my light, less color.

14071511340911141112390110jpg

14071511340111141112390109jpg

Next step, create a tileable texture.

Replies

• DWalker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The scale seems off for the different objects. The candle stick is too large, while the pitcher and the dagger are too small.
  • stilobique
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wooo, new update since.... 6 years o_O .
    Alright, i'm back with this project, really hard but interesting. All previous painting has made with blender. I'm try to keep this direction, but with any new tools (painter and zbrush). I'm reinstal my old Toolbag licence, and tweak the rendering ; but i'm not happy with that.

Finaly, it's rendering with Blender/Evee ; tweak all old map to use it. I have a lot of work to update all props ; but i thinks it's on the good way. No idea if i can finish this job, but keep hope.

DWalker said:
    The scale seems off for the different objects. The candle stick is too large, while the pitcher and the dagger are too small.
    Now, i'm tweak all props, i'm make a quick pass to fix all scale ; i'm think it's on a good way.

• stilobique
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    More news. After a great light update  and props retake. I'm not happy with my candle rendering and i have a lot of small fix to finish this picture. But it's on a good way.

• stilobique
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, it's done ! I can make more update, but i wan't work on other picture.

• SopheeJay
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SopheeJay polycounter lvl 3
    Lovely work!  =) The lighting changes the mood so much, it's great!
  • stilobique
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SopheeJay said:
    Lovely work!  =) The lighting changes the mood so much, it's great!

Yeah, true ! It's an important step ; i'm happy to see your reaction, thanks ;) .