Home Adobe Substance

Substance Painter crash when exporting 4k or switching the view port (GTX 1070)

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
hicham polycounter lvl 7
Hello Guys

I'am working on  2k view port resolution, when i export my textures at 4k ... substance just crash (quit)... note  i did the TDR... i tried different GPU driver ..  . Log File attached
thanks in advance.
https://srv-file9.gofile.io/downloadStore/srv-store5/hsPHwC/Log_Substance%20Painter_6.2.2%2B661.msvc14.x64.standard.90395d89.txt

Replies

• poopipe
    Offline / Send Message
    poopipe grand marshal polycounter
    Sounds like drivers or a horribly complicated file to me. Have you submitted a detailed crash report when painter dies? They usually get back to you fairly quickly
  • hicham
    Offline / Send Message
    hicham polycounter lvl 7
    poopipe said:
    Sounds like drivers or a horribly complicated file to me. Have you submitted a detailed crash report when painter dies? They usually get back to you fairly quickly

Thanks for the reply poopipe ,but  when painter crash  there is no  option to report it .... (painter quit without any error message to the desktop... after quit a long computing process  )

• poopipe
    Offline / Send Message
    poopipe grand marshal polycounter
    I'd recommend telling allegorithmic directly tbh.
    As said they have been pretty good with responding to reports I've made in the past. 

What GPU are you using? I ask because even a 1080 is borderline at 4k 
  • hicham
    Offline / Send Message
    hicham polycounter lvl 7
    poopipe said:
    I'd recommend telling allegorithmic directly tbh.
    As said they have been pretty good with responding to reports I've made in the past. 

What GPU are you using? I ask because even a 1080 is borderline at 4k 
    Thanks again poopipe  ...... i have a 1070 card ,I made a report from painter directly  hoping to get an answer soon