Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Sculptor, 3D modelling and design services, Luke ( Martins 3D Studio ) [Freelance or Remote]

Luke_Martins_3D
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Luke_Martins_3D polycounter lvl 3

Website and blog; martins3d.co.uk/

Portfolio; artstation.com/luke_martins

All social media links of relevancy; linktr.ee/lukemartins3d

Hi there, my name's Luke Martins, and I'm a freelance miniature sculptor for hire. I'm also available for other 3D modelling and design jobs, from game assets to promo advertising pieces.

I work as a freelance UK based studio, and offer clients various 3D services that are detail orientated, 100% tailor made, personalised & attentive from start to finish, with a high level of professionalism.

Martins 3D Studio’s goal is to help turn your creative ideas into reality through excellent communication and dedication to your project. We use modern digital software like 3DSMAX, Zbrush and Substance Suite to create our projects.

We’ve also working with a wide range of subjects and themes for small and large commercial and clients, working on subjects such as videogame optimised creature designs, to modern 32mm wargaming miniatures.

I am also skilled in 3D modelling, texturing, UV-mapping, and material creation for real-time use in video-games in stylised and realistic mediums. I'm constantly seeking challenge and attempting to level-up my skill-set. I enjoy working in teams and learning from other people.

3D modelling, sculpting and miniature production skills:
- Creating high detailed miniatures, sculpture, high poly work, and other collectibles in accordance to brief, concept art images or detailed description
- Strong client communication to prepare outcomes and the prioritization of goals
- Extensive knowledge of considering paint-ability in sculpting, readability at scale in design, and other principles crucial in designing miniatures in 15/28/32mm+ scales
- Decimating, fine tuning, and problem solving the assets to be ideally handled by the printer software/casting process

Video Games Art graduate of Southampton Solent University 2020 Game Art and Design

Some of the companies I've worked with previously;

Please consider me for your projects.

Some of the subject matter and project type examples I have experience working on;

Link to portfolio (Image above is an at a glance view) for in detail looks at my work; artstation.com/luke_martins

Please reach out to me via luke.martins.111@gmail.com for a free consultation and quotation.

Miniatures and 3D printing

28mm (1/56th) historical theme 'Seminole wars' scale miniatures demo process to final;

32mm scale demo Goblin character miniature ( Free for download; martins3dstudio.gumroad.com/l/aulzm )

Replies