Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Military laptop (Need feedback!)

helsenmet
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
helsenmet polycounter lvl 2
Laptop for military use.

Lowpoly and highpoly model made in Blender, baked the textures in Marmoset, textured in Substance Painter.

1 set of 4K textures.

20.616 triangles.

Need feedback!

Replies

• sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range
    Looks good!

Though the materials, seem imo a little procedural however nicely done all the same. Also from personal xp I recall working with similar gear however mat finish indented textured surfacing alongside a 'robust' design ethos was trending in those days.
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Not seeing any nice looking scratches, can't tell if this has finger prints on it at all.  It is scratch proof? idk how to handle pieces like that, couldn't do much if it was also stain resistant, i'd say you done all you could.  I like the look of it though, nice work.
  • helsenmet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi said:
    Looks good!

Though the materials, seem imo a little procedural however nicely done all the same. Also from personal xp I recall working with similar gear however mat finish indented textured surfacing alongside a 'robust' design ethos was trending in those days.

Thank you for your feedback! In the next projects, I will try to better follow the procedure of materials!)

• helsenmet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz said:
    Not seeing any nice looking scratches, can't tell if this has finger prints on it at all.  It is scratch proof? idk how to handle pieces like that, couldn't do much if it was also stain resistant, i'd say you done all you could.  I like the look of it though, nice work.

Thank you for your feedback! I didn't want to make it too much of a mess, so I didn't add scratches, but fingerprints should probably stay on this metal, you're right)