Home Technical Talk

Hi there! I am developing this camera tracking app. What do you think?

Hi there,

I am creating this camera tracking app for the iPhone. It uses machine learning and augmented reality techniques to track elements on real life scenes, in real-time and creates files that can be later imported on any 3D app like Blender, Maya, Lightwave, 3ds Max, Cinema4D, etc., and have the camera or any object there to perform the same movements the iPhone did.

**It tracks rotations and translations in real-time.**

Fantastic to create camera tracking or to simulate complex movements.

You simple attach the iPhone to the rig your camera is and you have a professional camera tracking device.

If you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 13 and work with VFX, CGI, and want to test the app, I will be sending invitations to 50 people.

All you have to do is to PM me your mail (any mail will do, if you are afraid I am spam you, what I will not). I need that email to invite you through Apple's TestFlight (the way apps are beta tested on iOS).

Those who send feedback or report bugs will receive the app for free when it is released.

Message me with your email or fill if you want to test it. No need to send your real email, just some email I can use to invite you through Apple's TestFlight.

The app generates Collada and Maya files, so you can import the tracking movements in any 3D app and have perfect camera movement between real-life camera and your virtual world.

Requirements: you work with CGI or VFX, have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 13.

Testing phase is limited to 50 users maximum. This is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.

thanks.

Replies