Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist (Generalist focused on Hard Surface & Weapons)

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Dethling polycounter lvl 11
Hi there, 

I just finished my digital art study at the Games Academy Frankfurt and currently looking for work. 
My focus lays on Hard Surface Props & Weapons as well as Environments. Due to the nature of my study I was also able to gain some basic knowledge in other areas of expertise like Animation, Rigging, Sculpting, Engine Implementation & Set-Up (Unity & Unreal), Character Art, Game Design, Project- and People-Management.

My main tools are 3dMax & Substance Painter/Designer and I'm also familiar with zBrush, Maya, Photoshop as well as Unity and Unreal Engine. 

During my studies I worked on four small projects in a cross-discipline team of Producer, Game Designer, Programmer and other Artists. In most of the teams due to my previous knowledge I took up the role of Vision Keeper and Art Lead and was responsible to line up the art style as well as keeping the basic vision of the game. 

One of my student projects even managed to get the to Rookies Awards Finals: https://www.therookies.co/entries/3052

You can find my portfolio at:

I'm open for remote and in-house opportunities around the Frankfurt/Main area, so feel free to contact me.
E-Mail: fguentzler@vodafonemail.de 

And here are some examples of my work:

Replies