Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Myrkr Viking

Hello, here's my new character. It's viking from bronze age. Would be greatfull for feedback. On artstation you can find videos and models in Marmoset Viewer. All renders are in Marmoset toolbag.

Charakter polycount: 77k
Axe polycount: 5,1k

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/dOzAyw

Replies

• 9999thStarvingArtist
    Just my lame and unqualified opinion:

Looks absolutely fantastic and I could not achieve such quality without allot of learning. 

However when really looking at it and trying to find something wrong one thing I could say is that maybe his bicep should be little bit bigger towards the top, you can see his lat maybe a tad bit to much. Also I wonder how it would look with some more realistic looking snowflakes falling instead of those out of focus particles. maybe not :/ Have a great day!
  • Quel
    Just my lame and unqualified opinion:

Looks absolutely fantastic and I could not achieve such quality without allot of learning. 

However when really looking at it and trying to find something wrong one thing I could say is that maybe his bicep should be little bit bigger towards the top, you can see his lat maybe a tad bit to much. Also I wonder how it would look with some more realistic looking snowflakes falling instead of those out of focus particles. maybe not :/ Have a great day!
    Bicep should be relaxed in this pose thats why its more regular. But maybe the shape off. I will take your comment in mind with another project. Focused snowflakes looked worse in my opinion. Thank you for feedback and you too  have great day.