Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Orc Girl

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
jman86 polycounter lvl 5
Hello everyone. I hope all is well with you. Here is the start of a personal realtime project I am working on. I chose this Orc Girl concept from Al Jerek Torrijas. 

Blocking out the face and body right now. I temporarily added her two fangs so I can adjust her mouth to a little underbite.

Body sculpting. I will add hands and feet next then smooth , move and polish up things.

Replies

• jman86
    Offline / Send Message
    jman86 polycounter lvl 5
    Small update. I feel comfortable enough to work on the hair and clothes now. 

• kanga
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    The face shot shows alot of flat areas and ridges, prolly from the flatten or polish brush. Dynamesh sculpting right? The muscle volumes like the bicep, tricep, forearm, thigh, calf and glutes need a going over.
  • jman86
    Offline / Send Message
    jman86 polycounter lvl 5
    kanga said:
    The face shot shows alot of flat areas and ridges, prolly from the flatten or polish brush. Dynamesh sculpting right? The muscle volumes like the bicep, tricep, forearm, thigh, calf and glutes need a going over.
    Appreciate the feedback. I'll go over her a few more times as I add her clothing. I'm going for that really stylized looks, that's why I'm using hpolish a bit.