Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Punk girl.

I have made this character for Art Heroes Stylized Characters Course. This character is based on the concept of Sergi Brosa

Thanks to Marlon R. Nunez for the feedback.

I hope you like it!

Replies

• 3DKlassen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    3DKlassen polycounter lvl 4
    This is rad! I really like it and the proportions.

Not sure if you are looking for some more feedback but if so, I would like to see some custom writing with sharpie or something on the boots like you see on a lot of "punk" style clothing. Maybe even a couple of sewn on patches to rock bands etc. maybe some small spikes on the boots and or face cover. Just some thoughts, Really nice job though!

One thing catching my eye that I don't like is that both the shirts have the same size and location of rip in the bottom of the shirt.

It would also be nice to see her on a really nice pedestal that continues the style
  • BregOs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I really wanted to post it for you to see in the home page, but it seems that I will not and I posted it on the forum only ^^ Although I have followed it for a long time, it is the first time that I have encouraged myself to post something and I did not know how to do it: P
  • cracked_polygon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Awesome work dude!
    Could you tell me more about the course, like did you take the creator plan, student one or one on one mentorship?
    And also how is the community, did you get access to there private community for lifetime or it is limited.
  • kanga
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    If you have done a character course it would be nicw to see the face without the mask. aybe you could just lower the whole thing to an under chin position.
    Nice work!