Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Custom Modified Springfield Handgun

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Evren01 triangle
Hi, what do you think about this work? Feedback, critique, anything.

Replies

• teodar23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    teodar23 sublime tool
    Good stuff man!
    But the scratches are way too small and maybe too "everywhere", especially on the slide and the RDS.
    The frame should be polymer but the edge wear make it look like concrete.
    The silencer seems plastic but it should be metal. The text and embossed parts look fake, maybe add some dirt in them to ground them more. Fingerprints are great but dont overdo it, use them in places that make sense (doesnt make sense to add them at the end of the slide). And maybe try some different hdri, that setup doesnt work very well imo.
  • Evren01
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Evren01 triangle
    teodar23 said:
    Good stuff man!
    But the scratches are way too small and maybe too "everywhere", especially on the slide and the RDS.
    The frame should be polymer but the edge wear make it look like concrete.
    The silencer seems plastic but it should be metal. The text and embossed parts look fake, maybe add some dirt in them to ground them more. Fingerprints are great but dont overdo it, use them in places that make sense (doesnt make sense to add them at the end of the slide). And maybe try some different hdri, that setup doesnt work very well imo.
    Hey! Thank you very much for letting me know. I whis I could've seen the same lacks while I was working.  =)