Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Princevx4

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Princevx4 polycounter lvl 4
Hello everyone,
I go by Prince and I am a game student studying game art in university.
For one of our assignments, we were to find a 2D concept art and sculpt it to the best of our ability in Z brush.
I recreated a wonderful concept by Carlos de la Vega on artstation. Please visit their work!
Please, let me know what you think.

Replies

• Princevx4
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello friends,
    This are the final composites of a interior scene I created for university last semester. I was inspired by Bloodborne for the aesthetic direction. Creating and designing that  chair was particularly fun as well.
    -Prince

• Princevx4
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello friends,

For the past couple of weeks, I have been working on the Saw cleaver from Bloodborne for my game art class. Bloodborne is one of my favorite videogames so creating something from it was an exciting experience! Learning the complete workflow from block out to highpoly to lowpoly to final texturing was very enlightening. Excited to take what I learned into future projects.

Critique is valued and welcome. Please let me know what you think!
    Feel free to view the marmoset viewer on my Artstation as well!

-Princevx4
  • Princevx4
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey Friends!
    For the past month I have been working on an environment in UE4- The resting place of a Holy Goddess and her loyal guardian knights.
    I am excited to further develop the story of Anri:Between Heaven and hell. This Holy graveyard is a pivotal location in that story!
    This is the resting place of a Goddess of the Stars and her loyal knights who perished protecting their followers.
    The people loved her so dearly that they began to place tombstones dedicated to their own deceased ones in hopes they could find peace resting alongside the Goddess and the warriors of light.

Oh Holy Goddess, Mother of the Stars, won't you protect us, although you are lost in deep slumber?
    -Prince