Paskuihernandez polycounter lvl 5

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EVnZY4

Personal Project based on Khris Thales Concept art. Hope you like it!! ^^
Made with 3ds Max, Marmoset, Substance Painter and RizomUV

Replies

• CybranM
    Offline / Send Message
    CybranM interpolator
    I like the design and the textures are solid. Only thing I'd say is that the button thing ahead of the triggers feels to chunky, like youd just done a quick extrusion and let it be. The ridges on the handle also feel a bit to hard, its a design choice but imho I think it'd look better with slightly rounded corners instead of the 90° one you have now.
    Other than those nitpicks the gun looks great :smiley:
  • Paskuihernandez
    Offline / Send Message
    CybranM said:
    I like the design and the textures are solid. Only thing I'd say is that the button thing ahead of the triggers feels to chunky, like youd just done a quick extrusion and let it be. The ridges on the handle also feel a bit to hard, its a design choice but imho I think it'd look better with slightly rounded corners instead of the 90° one you have now.
    Other than those nitpicks the gun looks great :smiley:
    Hey CybranM! Thanks a lot for your feedback!! ^^ You are right, this things were "design decisions", but maybe would've been better applying your thoughts. :smiley:

• JosephIV
    Offline / Send Message
    JosephIV polycounter lvl 4
  • Paskuihernandez
    Offline / Send Message
    JosephIV said:
    great job.
    Thanks!! ^^

• mrgesy
    Offline / Send Message
    mrgesy polycounter lvl 7
    Great design and textures. Has a cyberpunk industrial feel. Only feedback I have is that the handle should be more ergonomic. Especially the front of it looks like its just a slightly chamfered box.
  • Paskuihernandez
    Offline / Send Message
    mrgesy said:
    Great design and textures. Has a cyberpunk industrial feel. Only feedback I have is that the handle should be more ergonomic. Especially the front of it looks like its just a slightly chamfered box.
    Hey MrGesy!! I really preciated you like it!! Thanks for your feedback, you are right, i should've worked more on that one (。ŏ﹏ŏ) I'll take notes and try not to make this mistakes in the next one  =) Thanks!!