Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Evelynn V3 - Game Ready Cyberpunk Character

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
eatmylazer polycounter lvl 4
I'll remake her how many times it'll take. That's the new version of the main character from UNWIRED project, with better features and 100% game ready!

Rendered with Blender Eevee

Check out the full work @ArtStation

UNWIRED is a Cyberpunk Action RPG Project being developed by me inside Unreal Engine 4. If you have any questions about the project i'll be more than happy to answer them all.

Also, if you want to support the project, check out patreon. It's a really big help to get me going through all this and making all this come true. Starts with only $1!

Stay Tunned for more updates!

Replies

• SSquir33
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SSquir33 polycounter lvl 12
    That skirt means business! I like the silhouette - I would give the boots similar attention to the skirt :)
  • madmax77
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    madmax77 polycounter lvl 9
    i think it looks good
  • vavavoom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vavavoom polycounter lvl 11
    Wasn't this character for a fantasy/magic style rpg originally?  I can't remember the name of the project... it began with K i think but i couldn't remember the name exactly or find the old posts

Now it's gonna be a cyberpunk game?

Anyways, you seem to have improved your modeling and character presentation skills since then, so congrats and good job with that~~ ;)

Let's see where this project goes...
  • eatmylazer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    eatmylazer polycounter lvl 4
    SSquir33 said:
    That skirt means business! I like the silhouette - I would give the boots similar attention to the skirt :)
    Thank you! I'll do some more tweaks at the boots to make it more apealing.

madmax77 said:
    i think it looks good
    Thanks!
    vavavoom said:
    Wasn't this character for a fantasy/magic style rpg originally?  I can't remember the name of the project... it began with K i think but i couldn't remember the name exactly or find the old posts

Now it's gonna be a cyberpunk game?

Anyways, you seem to have improved your modeling and character presentation skills since then, so congrats and good job with that~~ ;)

Let's see where this project goes...
    This project always were supposed to be a cyberpunk kind of game, maybe we got on the forum a character that looks similar lol

You can compare all V1,V2 and V3 at https://www.artstation.com/eatmylazer as well

Thank you so much for the reply, really helps me to keep going when i recieve some feedback! 
  • vavavoom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vavavoom polycounter lvl 11
    Yeah, I was totally mistaken, not sure why it reminded of that other project :)    It was called Kalyskah... also on Patreon.

Nice work, hope it goes well :)

• czepta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    czepta polycounter lvl 3
    Looks awesome. Love the design, especially from the back. Maybe the sword calls for a neon pink blade like on her outfit to make it pop more.