Home Full time/Part time work

Multiple Senior Art Positions (3D, VFX) & Project Manager - Sperasoft - Krakow

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Justo polycounter
CHECK THE LATEST POST FOR THE UPDATED POSITIONS BEING LOOKED FOR. The original post in this thread refers to old, past positions and it does NOT refer to the current ones. 

-----------------------------

Responsibilities:

• Working with Motion captured assets according client quality requirements.
  • Retargeting, action montage using story (motion builder) or any similar tool.
  • Creating a camera animation.
  • Working with raw data.

Qualifications:

• Proficiency with the software packages and tools of the games industry.
  • Strong knowledge of motion builder.
  • Understanding of current game environment development processes, limitations and dependencies.
  • Flexibility in usage different software packages without quality losses.
  • Good Keyframe skills.

Pluses:

• Experience with Game Engine Technologies such as Unity and Unreal
  • Experience in cinematic production.
  • Experience in creating animation tools.
  • Team lead experience up to 3 – 5 people.

We offer:

• Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
  • Relocation program for new hires
  • Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
  • Medical Insurance package
  • Sensibly flexible working hours
  • Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
  • Friendly team and a family-like environment
  • Casual workplace environment in Krakow downtown including bicycle parking, game and chill-out zones
  • Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, four paid days without sick list during a year, paid fitness club membership, corporate parties and team buildings and many more others
  • Potential business trips to Russia, Canada and USA.

For more info, you can visit the studio's website: https://sperasoft.com/

On a more personal comment, honestly I think the biggest selling points would be to know how to use Motion Builder, 3dsMax/Maya (both is best), UE4/Unity (both is best), have at least a lil' bit of professional experience and just being a nice person. 

If you're interested, I highly encourage you to send me a message here in Polycount :) I'd be happy to get you in contact with our animators to give you a better idea of what the job is gonna be like and whether you'd be a good fit to the team.

Replies