Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

About My Portfolio

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Evren01 triangle
Hello, i am new here. :) I was looking for a platform where people share and review their works, i think thik this is it. I want to share mine and if you have some time you can share your opinions with me. I've built this portfolio to find a job in 3A game industry, i am still working on new stuffs to add more. Is that good enough to enter the industry as a junior artist?

https://www.artstation.com/evren01

Replies

• Ashervisalis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Your portfolio looks really cool!
  • Evren01
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Evren01 triangle
    Your portfolio looks really cool!
    Thanks, i checked yours and i remember you from feudal japan environment challenge.  :)
  • Zi0
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zi0 polycounter
    You need to work on your proportions a bit, for instance the EOTECH on the AK looks off and the KNT 76 has a too small forward assist. Textures could be improved as well, look at the KNT 76 again, the material on the metal rail looks pretty much identical to the plastic grip and buttstock.
  • Evren01
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Evren01 triangle
    Zi0 said:
    You need to work on your proportions a bit, for instance the EOTECH on the AK looks off and the KNT 76 has a too small forward assist. Textures could be improved as well, look at the KNT 76 again, the material on the metal rail looks pretty much identical to the plastic grip and buttstock.
    Oh okay, i didn't notice proportional problems. I'll definitely consider your advices while i'm working on my further projects. Proportions and texture improvements, nice tips.