Home Career & Education

Survey for 3D Character Artists

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Deydranos polycounter lvl 3
Hello everyone!

For my master thesis I'm in need of some help. I'm researching the usage of certain software by 3D character artists for different art-styles. If you're a 3D character artist, could you please fill out my survey? It won't take longer than 10 minutes and I'd really appreciate it! 

Replies

• Nuclear Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nuclear Angel polycounter
    I just filled out your survey. But I do not how much usable data you will be able to extrapolate from the survey. But I hope more people do the survey, and hopefully you will get something great out of it. 
    A quick question though. Is this survey for your own personal use or are you doing some sort of paper for University work? 
  • Deydranos
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Deydranos polycounter lvl 3
    I just filled out your survey. But I do not how much usable data you will be able to extrapolate from the survey. But I hope more people do the survey, and hopefully you will get something great out of it. 
    A quick question though. Is this survey for your own personal use or are you doing some sort of paper for University work? 
    Sorry for the massively late response, but I'm doing it for a paper for university.