Home Freelance Job Postings

3D 3rd person game

Jadav
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Jadav polycounter lvl 5
Hello

I require a game company or a team of freelancers who work in a company who can help in creating my 3d 3rd person game.My budget is $4500 for this game.I have my script for this 3d 3rd person game.But one important thing i would like to mention that the graphics and rendering quality will be something like Devil may cry 4 or Bayonetta 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRDMnNRvTik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leiUcclefvY

My current budget is $4500 but is negotiable.Company or Company Freelancer who contact me must keep in mind that they will have to develop my game with the above mentioned qualites and graphics.

please contact archimondes1992@gmail.com  for more details

Replies

• DEEPENDRA DEV JAISHI
    Offline / Send Message
    DEEPENDRA DEV JAISHI polycounter lvl 11
    Full game for $4500...??
  • cardinal
    Offline / Send Message
    cardinal polycounter lvl 12
    dream on. if you were willing to pay $45000 you may get a ok to good indy game. but for indy AAA your looking at a budget over $120k. devil may cry will have cost tens millions to make. $4500 would barley  cover the cost of modeling all the character art  minus any character animation
  • Roninfang
    Offline / Send Message
    Roninfang polycounter lvl 11
    eeer with that kind of budget you wont be able to make that kind of game

yeah as other said keep in mind Devil May Cry is made by a huge company with millions of budget...
  • JaySanchez
    Offline / Send Message
    JaySanchez polycounter lvl 4
    cardinal said:
    dream on. if you were willing to pay $45000 you may get a ok to good indy game. but for indy AAA your looking at a budget over $120k. devil may cry will have cost tens millions to make. $4500 would barley  cover the cost of modeling all the character art  minus any character animation
    Dude, 4500 would barely cover two cheap characters and a few assets
  • Edgar T
    Offline / Send Message
    Edgar T interpolator
    With 4500$ you only could pay 1 AAA character... Keep this in mind...
  • Jadav
    Offline / Send Message
    Jadav polycounter lvl 5
    ok thankyou for all of your kind words
  • cardinal
    Offline / Send Message
    cardinal polycounter lvl 12
    Edgar T said:
    cardinal said:

guys not in the indy game/ freelancer world. i wish i could make $4500 per character. i would be minted if i could 

• JaySanchez
    Offline / Send Message
    JaySanchez polycounter lvl 4
    cardinal said:
    Edgar T said:
    cardinal said:

guys not in the indy game/ freelancer world. i wish i could make $4500 per character. i would be minted if i could 

I meant for the level of detail OP wanted, that's AAA quality
  • Eric Chadwick
    Closed. This is a section for job ads only. 

In general, we discourage critique in the employment subforums. We want to keep things focused on what these sections are for... employers seeking talent and artists seeking work. We feel the employment sections are best for all when they're kept on-topic. 

If you wish to discuss the merits of a particular job post or job seeker or employer, make a new thread in Career & Education. As long as things are kept professional and within our forum guidelines, we welcome discussion there.

This section of the forum is not the right place for it. This may seem counter-intuitive, as this is a forum after all. However this section is for employers to post jobs. 

Polycount does not pass value judgements on job posters nor on job seekers. This is not our role, nor can it be. We do moderate obvious scams or spam. However it is ultimately up to each job seeker to evaluate each job offer, to decide if the terms match their particular needs. 

When members are allowed to critique job posts, the ensuing discussions distract everyone from the purpose of the section. Usually this causes the poster to be discouraged from posting future jobs. Again, it is not our place to pass judgement on rates, that is your responsibility as individual professionals.

Job seekers, feel free to contact the OP privately if you have further questions about this particular job. 

OP, feel free to start a new thread if the job has changed.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.