Offline / Send Message
Moreehen polycounter lvl 4
Alva the Wayfarer from Dark Souls series

Replies

• Toxicspartan94
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toxicspartan94 polycounter lvl 3
    This looks absolutely incredible. Your presentation is stellar. Wire frames look gorgeous. Texture work and lighting amazing. Personally in my opinion solid 10/10. The only critique I can think of is it would be nice to see the character in an environment it'd be cool to see a snowy castle behind him or something. Solid work!
  • g_osorio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    g_osorio polycounter lvl 3
    This is amazing! How did you go about geting that metalic effect on the armor? Really amazing work I must say!

• Moreehen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    g_osorio said:
    This is amazing! How did you go about geting that metalic effect on the armor? Really amazing work I must say!

It's all about finding a proper value of a base color and a base roughness and adding some variations on top of it + rust made using curvature map + subtle dots and damage details
  • Moreehen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This looks absolutely incredible. Your presentation is stellar. Wire frames look gorgeous. Texture work and lighting amazing. Personally in my opinion solid 10/10. The only critique I can think of is it would be nice to see the character in an environment it'd be cool to see a snowy castle behind him or something. Solid work!
    Thank you, mate! Good idea, maybe in the future i'll try to do so