Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Banjo-Kazooie Remastered Fan Art

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
GeorgeCrudo interpolator
Hey guys, Just thought I would share some WIP Shots of this project I'm working on. Banjo-Kazooie is one of my favorite platformers and they are among some of my most beloved characters. I've been a bit bummed that they are effectively a dead franchise and so a friend of mine drew up a concept and I am working on a Zbrush sculpt for 3D Print of the beloved bear and bird. Here are some screenshots of where they are currently at:

Original Concept:

I've been experimenting a lot with Banjo's fur but I think where his legs and raised arm are at right now is generally where I want to go with it. I think I need to redo his stomach and might add some around his neck as well. Beyond that I still have lots of small things to do and of course his backpack :)

Kazooie still has some weird things. I mainly need to figure out how to make the feathers on her head look good from all angles as this will be 3D printed. So I need to experiment with that and make the feathers thick enough as well. 

These two aren't together yet but just a sneak peak. I'm also planning to make Kazooie have a wings or two out to add something interesting to the opposite side of the sculpt. There's still a lot I'm trying to figure out so if you guys have any feedback all is greatly appreciated!

Replies