Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Character / Creature Modeler [Hiring]

Ingot
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Ingot polycounter lvl 3

Looking for?:

I am looking for a 3d character modeler create our animated character and creature models from concept and deliver game ready models to include materials, textures, and animations. Animation is not an essential skill, but preferred. You should be experienced and comfortable working in a quasi-medieval fantasy style with elements of steam punk in later stages of the game. The game uses physical based rendering and competency with that workflow is expected. 

For what?:

The game that this position is for is an old school western style role playing game titled, "Embers of the Gods" (see the link below). It is currently in the prototyping phase with the vertical slice / playable demo nearing completion.

Why?:

I am looking for a full time modeler to fill one of the two 3d animated character and creature modeler seats when the game goes into production. I would like to get acquainted with you and determine if you are a proper fit for the game and the team.

Compensation:

This position will not pay until funding is acquired and production begins. At that time, the internship changes to a full time position for which I will pay indie rates circa $12 to $18/hr and provide a small share of profitable revenue. During the internship, you may be asked to develop pertinent assets to determine efficacy and proper fit for the team, but not required to submit any unpaid work.

Caveats:

Applications without reference work or portfolios will most likely be ignored.
Please Include links to your up to date or most recent online portfolio's, and/or other reference work that is relevant to the position.
Fluent English speaking residents of the United States preferred.

Links:

Game's website:
http://ingot0.wixsite.com/embersofthegods

GameDevRick@gmail.com

Replies