Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Tyler Cutcher

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Tyler_Cutcher polycounter lvl 2
Hello everyone! Been a member on here for a while, but FINALLY starting to branch out with my art after a series of moves and life events. 

Might be a tad slow on projects as ideas can end up coming a bit slow to me or things happen in real life that tend to interrupt projects so things will come as they come!

A bit about myself: Went to college at AIE Lafayette, LA. Graduated in 2016.  More of a rigger and animator but i tend to use my own Models for practice/learning so I guess you could say I do 3D Model work.

You can find my Artstation here: https://www.artstation.com/

And Sketchfab here: https://sketchfab.com/tyler_cutcher

Replies

• Tyler_Cutcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    First off, figure I should post a few of my projects that have been finished.

So first up is this robot!
    model

I had an idea on making a kind of crab leg and the next morning i decided to go through with making it.....but figured id make something WITH it and so after fiddling around with a few ideas I ended up making this guy!
  • Tyler_Cutcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This self project was to help get some practice on tentacle/noodle rigs, ended up with an over enthusiastic Sprinkler Robot!
    model

Here's some pictures of the rig

Here's the rig with no animation on it.

This picture shows the rig at the beginning of the animation in the Sketchfab animation.

And for fun, this picture has editable motion trails enabled on the flailing controllers for the arms!
  • Tyler_Cutcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So here's a project I'm currently working on. 

I played Deltarune when it first came out and I liked the idea of turning cards/checkers/items into enemies or equipment. So I thought up of this idea for an enemy.
    model
    The idea behind it is that all of the colors on the rubiks cube represent the playable characters and enemies that you come across throughout the game. When it attacks you, it pulls its arms and legs back into the cube and jumbles then solves its self in a new pattern, and depending on the pattern it lands on, an attack from the enemy the colors represent happens.

While I couldn't fit animations on Sketchfab because all of the parts of the model (Looking into downsizing it later on) I do have a few videos of it over on my twitter like this one: https://twitter.com/CutcherTyler/status/1060567441410002945
  • Tyler_Cutcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Couldn't fit the Animations on Sketchfab, but got this one done a few weeks ago
  • Tyler_Cutcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

And finished this one a few days ago!
  • Tyler_Cutcher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    model
    Been caught up in the holidays with people coming in for visits and talking with a new potential job, haven't had a lot of time for my own things to post here. But would like to thank you for taking a look at my stuff and post a belated Christmas thing i had done!