Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Overwatch Fan Hero Concept

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
kohyunu polycounter lvl 6
Everyone has one, and this one's mine. ;P
If Soldier: 76 uses cutting edge tech with his enhanced abilities, I see Tigress as the guerrilla fighter who uses misdirection and ambush with 'existing tech' to compete against the monsters that are the Overwatch cast.
That being said, I gave her some augmented prosthetic legs to give that sci-fi Overwatch-like feel to the design, and hope everything gels well with the established lore and aesthetic.

Gotta have them alternate color palettes! ;D

Seeing chibi versions of the characters in loot box sprays had me inspired to draw Tigress in chibi-form as well.

Legendary Skin Concept

Thank you for watching. I hope you enjoyed~! ^_^

Replies

• kohyunu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Some poses and a back view of the Legendary Skin concept. :)
  • HarlequinWerewolf
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    HarlequinWerewolf polycounter
    Damn she looks cool! I'm just picturing her ultimate and Widowmakers at the same time, enemy team would be screwed!
  • kohyunu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LeahM said:
    Damn she looks cool! I'm just picturing her ultimate and Widowmakers at the same time, enemy team would be screwed!
    Thank you so much! T_Tb
    I tried thinking about who would be her hard-counter, and I would say it would definitely be Widowmaker and Soldier: 76.
    That being said, I wonder if an enemy shoots through the smoke screen, it would actually enable friendly fire... Although, that may break the game ^_^;;;

I'm glad you like her design. I appreciate the kind words! :smile:

• EMS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EMS null
    wow this is awesome work! 
    The details you put into actually make it believable to say that its an actual overwatch character 
    Keep up the good work!
  • kohyunu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EMS said:
    wow this is awesome work! 
    The details you put into actually make it believable to say that its an actual overwatch character 
    Keep up the good work!
    Thank you so much! ^_^
    I did my best to make her feel a legit cast member, and I'm glad it came off that way. :)