Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Nick Simmons

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Nick_Simmons polycounter lvl 4
This is where I will post my WIPS, blog posts, and finished renders. My digital sketchbook is meant to be a place where I breakdown my processes, receive and accept feedback, and grow as an artist together with everyone here on Polycount! I'm looking forward to sharing my upcoming work with my fellow artists so please remember: I  ENCOURAGE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

For my most current portfolio please visit my ArtStation page : nickdoesgameart.artstation.com

Let's improve together!!!
-Nick

Replies

• Nick_Simmons
    Offline / Send Message

First post!  A hand I have been working on while taking the Anatomy for production course at CGMA. The course has been great so far and my understanding of the form and function of the body is improving every week. No tertiary details yet, just sculpting the main forms.
  • Nick_Simmons
    Offline / Send Message
    yesterday I did a study of a fist for a little extra work on my CGMA course for the hand week. Take a look and give some feedback! I ran into some technical issues when building forms on the gaps with the fingers and the palm, just ended up dynameshing the thing to not get to hung up with topology issues. Trying to lock down the angle of the joints of the hand as well.
  • Nick_Simmons
    Offline / Send Message
    Final Renders form the 10 Week CGMA Course Anatomy for Production. Christian Bull was an amazing teacher and I have seen some great growth.