Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Bryan Adams

Delta307
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Delta307 polycounter lvl 5
First ever thread here, hopefully its done right.

So I'm a self taught skyboxer and student for 7 years in the field of 3D, Animation, VFX and Game Dev. I create snazzy looking skies. I create both Volumetric and Static skies and currently have a Hybrid set up im currently researching. I come from the land of Hobbits where the skies are extremely beautiful and the land untouched.

Soooo abit about last year before I start this year 
Last year for me was an awesome year, I got a lot of work done and experimented with some awesome tech( I even created a Borderlands themed skybox and composited it in game ). I created a few fan art panoramic images that got a bit of traction as well as a interview on the basic set up for volumetric skies. Throughout the year I covered a range of technical aspects on rendering, delivering and compressing skyboxes. Feel free to check my Artstation for previous years work >>here<<.

This year I thought why not create a thread that keeps up with all my experiments, failures, successes and completed work, It would be awesome to reflect and see how far I've gone within a year. 

So the first few posts will be back to back as I have done a bit already this year, they will be compressed images with links to either videos or the Artstation page they are from.

Last years collective work

Replies