This is my 7th, 8th zbrush characters. 
if you like this,
please follow my artstation
>> https://www.artstation.com/minyoungkim

Replies

• purehilarity
    Offline / Send Message
    purehilarity polycounter lvl 6
    Nice sculpts! The plastic shiny materials aren't helping the look much, but the models look good!
  • Quantm
    Offline / Send Message
    Quantm triangle
    Doesn't look Asian at all unless both had plastic surgery. I suggest you do some research on skulls between different races. One of the most obvious difference is nasal bone where Asian's doesn't extrude this much resulting eye socket not as deep as Caucasian that's why we say Asian's face look "flat"

Correct me if I'm wrong :)
  • KimMinYeong
    Quantm said:
    Doesn't look Asian at all unless both had plastic surgery. I suggest you do some research on skulls between different races. One of the most obvious difference is nasal bone where Asian's doesn't extrude this much resulting eye socket not as deep as Caucasian that's why we say Asian's face look "flat"

Correct me if I'm wrong :)
    haha thanks for your opinion ! but I'm an Asian(Obviously, Korea), I think I know about Asian better than foreigners. You will see many many handsome guys looks like that If you come to Korea! 

those two guys are Korean! 
  • KimMinYeong
    Nice sculpts! The plastic shiny materials aren't helping the look much, but the models look good!
    thank you! that is zbrush's materiel.. can you recommend me some materiel?
  • Lurcisia
    Offline / Send Message
    Lurcisia greentooth
    Great sculpts! They kinda remind me of Sims CC characters. :)
    Also I love Park Seo-joon !!