Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Codename Terra

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
Scythe greentooth
Hey guys, here's something i've been working on and off for some time. Finally ready to say goodbye to zbrush and start retopo/texturing. All of the detailling and micro detailing will mostly be done inside substance. cheers! 

Replies

• Skinner3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skinner3D polycounter lvl 5
    wait, did you model the insides of her cybernetic limbs? I am very confused.
    Something bugs me about her face shape. Not sure what it is. Lots of good work and detail in that model though.
  • Klawd
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Klawd polycounter lvl 7
    I think it might be her light prognathism?
    Awesome amount of details btw, especially the augmentations anatomy, and the sword.
    I'm quite curious to see the reason for going in such details with the limbs anatomy too! Are you planning some specific poses with them taken off or broken?
  • Scythe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scythe greentooth
    hey guys, thanks for the comments.

For the Limbs, I modeled the bones, muscles and outer shell. I might make it slightly transparent in the end so we can see the inside. Main reason I did all is just to have fun :) ( and also maybe do various shots with and without some of the elements)

Jaw had a slight prognathism as said by Klawd but I reduced it afterward after various inputs, and slightly modified some shapes in the face
  • Scythe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scythe greentooth
    hello peeps. haven't show any progress on this char for good reasons since I reworked her completly (after a few other projects) here's the wip on where I am with this. I'll need to redo the sword and a few other things.

• Scythe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scythe greentooth
    update on this gal
  • Scythe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Scythe greentooth
    hey peeps, here's the final shots for terra! cheers