Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot 2017 Art Contest] Orianna Circus Trapezist [FINISHED]

Ro_Liath
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Ro_Liath null
Hi everyone! 

I saw this contest a bit late but I still decided to give it a try and do my best! 
I decided that the "Circus" theme was not really into the league, and also after watching "The Greatest Showman" for the second time, I was so hyped about doing a skin based on the circus. 

This is my moodboard with plenty of references (Love Live, Kuroshitsuji, Cirque du Soleil, Zendaya...). I wanted something delicate and pure for Orianna dancing in the air.

So with all of that in mind, I began with quick sketches for Orianna clothes and trying different hairstyles. You can see 3 styles here: The "
Olympic dress" style, the White Lolita style and more like a Steampunk Clown. I can't decide yet on with style should I focus, but I want WHITE for the main color of the skin :smile:

Please give me your thoughts on this! I can mix whatever in all these designs and combine then :D tell me what its your favourite! 

Replies