Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Blacky91

null
Offline / Send Message
Blacky91 null
Hey, I'm still kind of new to Polycount, but I'm already so fascinated with it's forums and I can't wait to get more into this community :smile:
Especially this sketchbook idea is awesome and caught my interest so I want to give it a try! Most of my work is not going to be 3D though I am started to learn how to sculpt in 3D rendering software, so maybe in the future those can be seen here too, but for now I'd love to actually get some helpful tips and tricks to improve my work.
I have already improved a lot over the years, but there is always room for improvement, hm? I really look forward to hearing your commentary on my works :smiley:
So just to get started, here's my most recent sketch which is far from finished:

Replies

• Blacky91
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blacky91 null
    This one is actually a bit older, but I was trying out a new shading and lighting to see if it might work better for me. What do you guys think? Should I explore this style a bit more or stick to what I've been doing? :smile:
  • Blacky91
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blacky91 null
    I did finally finish the sketch of my dragon. What do you guys think? I hope it's not too dark on your screens since I had trouble seeing it on cellphones so I increased the brightness a little bit. Originally it was even a tad darker than this.