• BIKI
    Offline / Send Message
    BIKI vertex
    Thank u everyone !

• William093
  • BIKI
    Offline / Send Message
    BIKI vertex
                                                                                >>>> FINAL SUBMISSION <<<<

Hello friends ! This is my first time participation in any polycount challenge.Such a wonderful challenge,lot of good artist  and bunch of promising entry.Learnt lot of things last 3 months.I realized that Substance is a really good tool for 3d artist.1st time I tried it.I can't able to explore maximum because of my time crunch situation.But in pedestal and some part of exercises texturing I tried it mostly.I manage to think some story finally.
                                                         Ones again thanks for deadline extension.Otherwise I couldn't manage to finish this.

>>>> The Beast Of Love <<<<  

'' Ones upon a time there was a princess called Alice. She was very beautiful. Her eyes were blue and cheek were red like rose. One day she met a farmer boy named Eithan, who was very charming. They fell in love with each other, soon they got married. Solomon The prince of neighboring state become a rage with anger while he heard the marriage news, Because he loved her. And he killed the princess. Her mother the queen of Moonfield, were not happy their marriage, cursed Eithan on her daughter's death. She cursed him to change into a crow. 50 years later when she saw him who was now a crow, relished what she has done, and told him find a blue apple and eat a part of it to become farmer again and share the other part with the dead princess to bring her back to life.''

>>> Entry shot with Back Story <<<

>>> Full Frame Final Beauty Shot <<<

>>> Close Up Shot <<<

>>> Full Frame Wire Shot <<<

I used 3 x 2048 texture sheet for Beast  1.body
                                                                    2.exercise
                                                                    3.Feather and hair 
              1 x 2048  texture sheet for Pedestal

>>> Texture Sheets <<<

.................................................................................................

>>> Additional Shot <<<

>>> Turn Table <<<

>>> Best of Luck <<<

• MKAH
    Offline / Send Message
    MKAH polycounter lvl 4
    My god this is amazing! one of the top submissions for sure! Great work man :)

• OccultMonk
    Offline / Send Message
    OccultMonk interpolator
    Great model and texturing! 

I have a question though, may you include multiple closeup shots into one image? I though it was only one image, one closeup and one wireframe?
  • Nazedo
    Offline / Send Message
    Nazedo vertex
    Good work indeed.
    The only one thing, as @OccultMonk already said, is that you have to choose only one closeup. I was afraid too that a lot of details of my model, at the end,, are not visible in the two beauty shots but these are the rules!
  • BIKI
    Offline / Send Message
    BIKI vertex
    Thanks MKAH
    Great model and texturing! 

I have a question though, may you include multiple closeup shots into one image? I though it was only one image, one closeup and one wireframe?
     Close up shot,I guess it's close enough to see the details.In final submission only one closeup shot are allowed.That's why I arranged multiple close up angle in one page made one shot, because it's look more  convincing to me ,nothing else.
  • OBSTEG0X
    Offline / Send Message
    OBSTEG0X vertex
    I have to agree with these guys. The rules do say one close up shot not one close up page. I'm not trying to be that guy, I would just hate to see you lose what looks to be an almost guaranteed spot over a rule discrepancy. This is fantastic work. 

• Sandy
    BIKI  jabardast ....looking  awesome <span>:smile:</span>
  • BhushanArekar
    Offline / Send Message
    BhushanArekar polycounter lvl 11
    Great work.....Darun lagche:)
  • slosh
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    Dayum brotha!  This might be my favorite of the lot so far!
  • soulstice
    Offline / Send Message
    soulstice polycounter lvl 9
    really creepy i love it!
  • kresh
    So many details + environmental story telling. Love the piece. turn around is fascinating!
  • Johnny_Wuu
    That's fantastic work dude!  
    Very solid model, love the light and color so much!
  • Phoenix995
  • DavidCruz
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Really cool presentational images and arrangements, really creepy design, nice mood in the turnable, i really like the candles and smoke bits.
  • DigitalNinja
    Offline / Send Message
    DigitalNinja polycounter lvl 4
    Love this design, one of my favs.
  • melli06
    Offline / Send Message
    melli06 polycounter lvl 2
    Dude awesome! I wouldn't worry too much about the close up, I imagine they would just ask you to take another screen if it was really that big of an issue. :)
  • Thousand
    Offline / Send Message
    Thousand polycounter lvl 9
  • ivanortega
    Offline / Send Message
    ivanortega polycounter lvl 6
    OMG! Awesome, great work!
  • borodach
    Offline / Send Message
    borodach polycounter lvl 2
    Definitely the best. I'm proud to compete with you.
  • EricElwell
    Online / Send Message
    EricElwell insane polycounter
    awesome! I love these forms and the pose. Lots of story being told in this!
  • dystopianghost
    Offline / Send Message
    dystopianghost polycounter lvl 10
    This post made my morning alot better, looks awesome man thanks for sharing 
  • snowen20
    Offline / Send Message
    snowen20 polycounter lvl 8
    WOW!...........Just wow.
  • BIKI
    Offline / Send Message
    BIKI vertex
    Thanks all for so much appreciation.Congrats BORODACH ! you did grate too.