Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

Paladin's Curse

vertex
Offline / Send Message
DavidAguero vertex
FINAL SUBMISSION

Story:

Paladin's curse, a place known by many who are seeking the knowledge of eternal life, in order to uncover the secrets, one must defeat the guardian, a powerful being... but what no one knows is... that there's a catch, once you kill the guardian, the curse is passed to the warrior, transforming him into the beast, with the power of eternal life and eternal prison, a creature that his only driving force is to be the mountain's  keeper forever, until another lift the curse.

The beast 3x4k, 1x2k and 1x1k
Pedestal 1x2k

Beauty shot 1

Beauty shot detail

Wire shot

Texture sets

Greetings, David

-----------------FIRST POST  --------------
Hello to all, there are wonderful works in this contest,I know it's quite late, but I have some spare time, I will try to give it a go.

Story:

Paladin's curse, a place known by many who are seeking the knowledge of eternal life, in order to uncover the secrets, one must defeat the guardian, a powerful being... but what no one knows is... that there's a catch, once you kill the guardian, the curse is passed to the warrior, transforming him into the beast, with the power of eternal life and eternal prison, a creature that his only driving force is to be the mountain's  keeper forever, until another lift the curse.

this is my concept:

greetings, David

Replies