Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Quixel Suite 2 Training and Questions

tonyblu331
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
tonyblu331 polycounter lvl 5
Do anyone knows where I can how to use Quixel Suite 2, I had never used Quixel Suite in the past or substance, I`m new in this and want to learn Quixel as I found out pretty amazing tool. Where do I learn how to use it Quixel Suite 2? I can`t wait for Quixel to upload training, they´re good, but they are kinda slow :neutral: 
Also why Quixel instead of Substace? Just wondering why, I prefer Quixel but want to know a technical reason.
Thank you!!!

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Hey Tonyblu!

We have a wide array of tutorials and learning information located at Quixel.se/learn - give it a shot and let us know what you think. :smile: 
  • tonyblu331
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey Tonyblu!

We have a wide array of tutorials and learning information located at Quixel.se/learn - give it a shot and let us know what you think. :smile: 
    Most of these are about Quixel Suite 1 these will be enough to jump to Quixel Suite 2, let said I´ll be learning this along using Quixel Suite 2 as the UI must be the same.  And about Quixel Suite 2 learning section I see it very lacky a more a jump from experienced people not for complete beginners.
  • Synaesthesia
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    All of those tutorials are developed with Suite 2 - pretty much every tutorial has Suite 2 in the name somehow, along with the page itself being called Suite 2. :wink: 

We have learning materials coming up for beginners soon, but in the meantime you're welcome to try out Wiktor's Suite 2 Workflow Primer, download the project files, and follow along. :smile: 
  • tonyblu331
    Offline / Send Message
    All of those tutorials are developed with Suite 2 - pretty much every tutorial has Suite 2 in the name somehow, along with the page itself being called Suite 2. :wink: 

We have learning materials coming up for beginners soon, but in the meantime you're welcome to try out Wiktor's Suite 2 Workflow Primer, download the project files, and follow along. :smile: 
    Any news when are coming the beginner tutorials, but any ideas if you´re going to partner with learning places as Pluralsight/Digital Tutors? One more question if I learn Quixel Suite 1 and then follow up the workflow primer I´ll basically know how to use Quixel Suite 2?