Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female Assasin and Male Warrior

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
MasterBeard polycounter lvl 7
Hello guys. This is my first try in Zbrush. Female assasin is the first try and after I tried to make a warrior. what do you think ? :)
fe929d35c78079bc1068f9a69e248017.jpg?cb=49036322878657821a21c934de1972842fc8cc546.jpg?cb=490363228

Replies

• TomGT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomGT polycounter
    Great start!

I think the leg length on the warrior can be extended, especially the thigh. He feels too short in comparison to his head. Your current height looks like its around 6 1/2 to 7 heads tall, when it should be from 7 1/2 (realistic) or 8 heads (idealistic).

The other thing is his side silhouette. His boots look stumpy because the top of his footwear seems strangely large, even for a snow boot, lookup some references of armored boots. His hands are also noticeably very thin and feminine.

Otherwise I think you're doing a good job sculpting the shapes of his equipment! Hope my feedback helps.
  • MasterBeard
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MasterBeard polycounter lvl 7
    Thanks a lot for your advice :) yeah the problem is i did not use references and concept, just sculpted directly. next time I will us them and hopefully result will be better :) thanks for a good words m8 :)