Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: CuspisCentium

Well this should be an experience.

I decided to start this as a way to hopefully get some critiques for my work and improve. Now to figure out how images work in this.

My Icon is of a fox made of twist ties and the project that convinced me to try my hand at digital sculpting.

hylias_the_dragon_enthusiast_by_centiumcuspis-d4bp31w.jpg

this was what I made first in z-brush

and after some critiques and a now lost project.

light_heavy_medium_by_centiumcuspis-d5mgdlx.jpg

It was also christmas so... student version of max and YouTube tutorials.

wolf_santa_gif_by_centiumcuspis-d5n3xcz.gif

then there was a period where I did some other not digital art and after that I made 1/2 of a minotaur.

minotaur_by_centiumcuspis-d7fdbva.jpg
I also saw this armor set by a guy calling himself nightmaregk13 at http://nightmaregk13.deviantart.com/ and tried make a 3d version of it. I do not know if I should post his work here so just go look at his stuff the armor is there somewhere.

knight_concept_by_centiumcuspis-d7fvmim.jpg

in the middle of making that I got into a fan art phase and made a version of a beloved Riot Games Character.

renekton_by_centiumcuspis-d7dq1k0.jpg

in retrospect I think I broke his shoulders. or just made them too rigid and thus out of character (which is almost worse than breaking them).
continuing the fan art phase I currently think I still am in, I dug up the minotaur.

alistar_the_minotaur_by_centiumcuspis-d7mv1mk.jpg

and gave him legs. (Alistar the Minotaur is property of Riot Games)

well that seems to be most of what I could find of my digital 3d stuff. will most likely continue working on other things. please feel free to critique.

Replies