Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

ART DUMP - ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
Vincent_DEROZIER greentooth
Hello everyone!
Now that Assassin's Creed Unity is out all the artists who have worked on it can share there works. I will try to convice my colleagues to update this thread with me.

During 6 months I have been part of an amazing team responsible of the Cafe theater in Assassin's Creed Unity, the Arno's house.
During the first 3 months I have been responsible of two rooms, the Club Space and the Fencing Room as a level artist. During this time I've laid down the modules repartition for these rooms and worked on the visual dress up as well.
The second part of my mission was to work on the textures of the Cafe theater.
I really have enjoyed this experience and this 2 different missions which complement each other.

The eagle was made as a sculptur for the Club Space walls. The two other objects are parts for a golden box relic.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio.jpg

Here are some hard surfaces or HD sculpts I have made to generate clean normals for texture sets.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_02.jpg

Gravel Texture entirely done in Substance Designer. This texture set is use in the yard of the Cafe theater.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_03.jpg

Token Texture entirely done in Substance Designer. This texture set is use in the Treasure Room of the Cafe theater.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_04.jpg

Stone floor texture set entirely done in Substance Designer. This texture set is use on the floor of the Club Space in the Cafe Theater.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_05.jpg

Piano keyboard texture set entirely done in Substance Designer. This texture set is use on the harpsichord of the Trophy Room in the Cafe Theater.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_06.jpg

Here you can see 4 differents texture sets, an awning for the Cafe theater exterior, 2 curtains and a carpet. Partially done in Photoshop and Substance.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_07.jpg

Banner texture set done for the Club Space in the Cafe Theater. This texture sets have been create with Photoshop, Substance Designer and ZBrush.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_08.jpg

Exterior pool texture set done in 3dsmax for the first High resolution pass before adding scratches in ZBrush and final details add in Substance Designer. This texture is use on the exterior pool of the cafe theater.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_09.jpg

Props texture set, work in 3dsmax, ZBrush, Photoshop and Substance Designer. I also have made the golden relic modelisation on the left but the shield have been made by one of my colleague.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_10.jpg

Here are all the modules I have done for the Club Space in the Cafe theater. I was here responsable of the assets modularity and visuals.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_11.jpg

A screenshot of the Club Space where I was responsible of the modularity of the architural elements, the visuals, the gameplay placement and memory budget.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_12.jpg

A screenshot of the Club Space where I was responsible of the modularity of the architural elements, the visuals, the gameplay placement and memory budget.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_13.jpg

Here are all the modules I have done for the Fencing Room in the Cafe theater. I was here responsable of the assets modularity and visuals.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_14.jpg

Here are all the modules I have done for the Fencing Room in the Cafe theater. I was here responsable of the assets modularity and visuals.
phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_15.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_vincent-drozier_acu-portfolio_16.jpg

Replies