Home General Discussion

Whats wrong with EPIC/Unreal Engine?

Guys, I am following all the developments of Unreal Engine, CRYENGINE and Unity for a couple of months now. Let me say something first - CRYENGINE already had REAL-TIME DYNAMIC GLOBAL ILLUMINATION since a few years back! Frostbite already has the WYSIWYG editor since frostbite 2, and now Unity 5 is coming with the Dynamic Global Illumination that builds on Geomerics' Enlighten technology. Now, we all know who is lagging behind is terms of Dynamic Global Illumination.

I mean what really is wrong with the guys at EPIC? Whats wrong with them? Every guy in the neighborhood is implementing Dynamic Global Illumination while Unreal Engine is still lagging. I know they did implement the LPV system but that's too in the BETA phase and often produces not-upto-the-mark results. I mean Unity 5 got it now. Epic is such a respectable company and I have my trust in them; they have been in the neighborhood since a pretty long time, but this is getting too far. They come out with SVOGI, make everyone super-excited and remove it saying it's extremely resource consuming. I mean, What the heck!?!

Every other major engine (I guess) is starting to implement this feature and I think Epic is the only one in which we have to pre-bake. Man this is time consuming! I love all the blueprints and all that but those aren't an excuse for not bringing in the 'Dynamic Global Illumination' feature. I mean, this sucks so much! While working on a huge level this baking thing totally eats up time.

Guys, I am totally getting sick of this. I am still waiting to hear something on this feature from EPIC. All I have to say is it's really been a long time and they better implement the feature! I mean look at what the devs can gain - no pre-baking shadows and lighting. This will be EPIC! EPIC!

Replies

• JordanN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JordanN interpolator
    Epic are working on it. They've released distance field ambient occlusion and recently, ray traced soft shadows.

VXGI was also announced and Epic said they might look more into it.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think its important to really understand a bit more about the various techniques before getting grumpy.

SVOGI is extremely slow, its really cool, but not quite there yet, I feel like soon it (or a similar technique) will be more common, but current gen consoles are a little too slow for current implementations, which is a shame.

Cryengine does a screen-space technique that while fast, doesn't look nearly as good as proper GI IMO.

Unity 5 ships with Geomeric's Enlighten, which is available for both UE3 and UE4 too as well. http://www.geomerics.com/enlighten/ Enlighten isn't exactly realtime, it requires a lot of preprocessing and then you can make various changes to the lighting dynamically.

Realtime radiosity is awesome in concept, but its extremely performance heavy, and worse yet, many games don't actually show much benefit at runtime to have radiosity running realtime rather than pre-baked, exceptions would be games with a day-night cycle. For most games with fixed lighting setups, pre-baked radiosity is much, much, much more efficient. Until GPUS that can handle complex raytracing are common place (even the top of the line GPUS from nvidia and ati aren't really there yet), it will be a while before fully realtime raytraced radiosity/gi is feasible in most games.

So, what is wrong with Epic? Nothing really, they're simply playing it safe at the moment. They have a very viable light baking system currently that has been used in countless games, and if they rush out some realtime radiosity solution that is half baked and not really fast enough to run along side an actual game (its important to note tech demos aren't representative of what you can do in games), people would bitch just as much about poor performance as they are that SVOGI wasn't included. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. With UE4's base platform being a subscription based model, they can introduce features when they feel they are actually ready, rather than rushing to market.
  • PogoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PogoP polycounter lvl 10
    Sbiswas you're being a little over dramatic for something as simple as this. Dynamic GI is still a really difficult and expensive thing to pull off, and baking lights is still much more efficient. Epic are working on their realtime solution, but it's just going to take a little time.

What's the big deal?
  • radiancef0rge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    radiancef0rge ngon master
    who cares?

Everyone always rants about realtime radiosity but if your prebaked solution looks great who cares?

Even LPVs don't necessarily update every frame because its super expensive.
  • skyline5gtr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skyline5gtr polycounter lvl 9
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Yeah, you are being dramatic, UE4 does have LPV or Light Propagation Volumes as an enable-able beta feature, which as I understand it is the same as the GI in CryEngine. Epic has mentioned many times, on their blogs and streams, that they need a better realtime GI solution, but still have light maps because it is so flexable and works well on low end and high end hardware. Fortnite, Epic's main UE4 title, needs dynamic lighting and some sort of realtime GI, they aren't ignoring the demand for that feature.
  • Fwap
  • Fuiosg
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    And this really helps and shows they are are of the issue and working on different solutions. https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Rendering/LightingAndShadows/DistanceFieldAmbientOcclusion/index.html
  • JordanN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JordanN interpolator
    There's also this guy working on his own GI solution for UE4. What makes his version different is he's targeting mid range hardware so there's great performance on it.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?44278-Realtime-Dynamic-GI-Reflections-AO-Emissive-plugin-AHR
  • Chimp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chimp interpolator
    So many people asking for features, so few published games. Just make some games - it's why we do this, no? Or are we just here to fap over editors and shaders.
  • Xoliul
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    sbiswas wrote: »
    Guys, I am following all the developments of Unreal Engine, CRYENGINE and Unity for a couple of months now. Let me say something first - CRYENGINE already had REAL-TIME DYNAMIC GLOBAL ILLUMINATION since a few years back! Frostbite already has the WYSIWYG editor since frostbite 2, and now Unity 5 is coming with the Dynamic Global Illumination that builds on Geomerics' Enlighten technology. Now, we all know who is lagging behind is terms of Dynamic Global Illumination.

Err, how shall I put this: unless you've tried an engine in production, it's very hard to make a judgement. You seem to think Geomerics' Enlighten is some magical solution, but it has its issues as well for certain scenarios.

No reason to make such a big fuss. There's more to an engine and its lighting system than the big words their marketing departments throw around.
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    we worked on a few productions that dropped enlighten later on because of performance issues. its not like this realtime gi stuff is where it should be for most productions.
  • marks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    marks greentooth
    Okay so the message of this thread .... Unreal's dynamic lighting/GI isn't super hot? Pretty sure we all knew this when they ditched SVOGI and went back to Lightmass (for absolutely legitimate reasons).

But yeah like Xoliul said, Enlighten and similar tech isn't some magic wand, there's a downside to everything. We used a very similar solution to Enlighten for the dynamic GI in Alien: Isolation and there was quite a bunch of problems with it let me tell you, we just had to work around them. Same as you would with Enlighten. Same as with Lightmass and other prebaked GI.
  • ambershee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ambershee polycounter lvl 17
    I was under the impression CryEngine's version of GI was screenspace up until relatively recently anyway.

Screenspace GI is complete garbage for numerous reasons.
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12

Guys, I am totally getting sick of this. I am still waiting to hear something on this feature from EPIC. All I have to say is it's really been a long time and they better implement the feature! I mean look at what the devs can gain - no pre-baking shadows and lighting. This will be EPIC! EPIC!

Let me relieve you mate.

You ARE NOT a drama queen and you ARE NOT overreacting.

You are asking the absolutely obvious question that few people think over. The same question I asked myself all over the summer.

I tried switching over from CE to UE4 because their services felt much more " friendly" On the other hand since UE4 was still "young" many many features were missing including real time GI. There was the promise of " they will be there soon" .

So I WASTED 2 months for deciding over one for another. Watched the twitch streams. I noticed they always "dodged" the question of real time GI. They still do.

I have a conspiracy theory. Would you like to listen ?

They don't implement a "great" real time GI solution... Because they simply can't.

Either it is something in the fundamental engine layout that doesn't allow great working real time GI or simply they do not have enough expertise on the subject to do a good one.

I am no code whiz. So ... yes a " conspiracy" theory :D

If you want to use a great real time GI for your work the only one open to access is CE. It is really designed for high level users though. So it will take some time to learn it.

Also all the new engines are leaning towards the real time GI for obvious reasons. Like Snowdrop ( my favorite) , Fox Engine etc... So it completely LOGICAL to use a real time GI solution.
  • RexM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UE4's realtime GI looks great, I don't really understand your issue with it.
  • Jacky
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jacky polycounter lvl 6
    TAN wrote: »
    So I WASTED 2 months for deciding over one for another. Watched the twitch streams. I noticed they always "dodged" the question of real time GI. They still do.

They don't implement a "great" real time GI solution... Because they simply can't.

Either it is something in the fundamental engine layout that doesn't allow great working real time GI or simply they do not have enough expertise on the subject to do a good one.

Sounds like you really wasted 2 months then. :)

Btw, those of you waiting for a dynamic GI solution in UE4 check this out: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?44278-Realtime-Dynamic-GI-Reflections-AO-Emissive-plugin-AHR
  • almighty_gir
  • Goeddy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Goeddy greentooth
    Also all the new engines are leaning towards the real time GI for obvious reasons. Like Snowdrop ( my favorite) , Fox Engine etc... So it completely LOGICAL to use a real time GI solution.

If you realy want GI that bad, you can just use enlighten.
    if you don't have the budget for enlighten then you probably shouldn't need GI.

honestly GI realy is not important at all IMO.
    in most games that actually utilitize GI the avarage user will never notice it or its effects.

a lot of games that use enlighten end up not using the realtime GI at all because its way too expensive and its effects too subtle.
  • martinszeme
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    martinszeme polycounter lvl 8
    I love this community! Never change PC peeps! :)
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    ambershee wrote: »
    I was under the impression CryEngine's version of GI was screenspace up until relatively recently anyway.

Screenspace GI is complete garbage for numerous reasons.

it is, and they even discuss how they faked it for that Ryse on console in one of their tech paper (i'll try to dig it up). essentially they took their SSAO pass, tinted the shadows based on the colour pass, downsampled heavily to simulate a kind of blurry-illuminated haze, and overlayed it.
  • JordanN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JordanN interpolator
    RexM wrote: »
    UE4's realtime GI looks great, I don't really understand your issue with it.
    It's pretty ok. Just wish it didn't crash with glass material or work with something other than directional lights.
  • sbiswas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JordanN wrote: »
    It's pretty ok. Just wish it didn't crash with glass material or work with something other than directional lights.

You pointed out something nice here! I did notice someone say this exact thing in the Unreal Engine forums! I dont know what causes it to crash though! :D
  • sbiswas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JordanN wrote: »
    Epic are working on it. They've released distance field ambient occlusion and recently, ray traced soft shadows.

VXGI was also announced and Epic said they might look more into it.

I really hope they do release it soon! I have great respect for EPIC but also for Crytek! Now somebody here will say maybe I'm wrong on this one lol.
  • sbiswas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @radiancef0rge Who cares? Are you kidding me dude? You gotta care, otherwise there will be no progression. Never be satisfied (in a positive way of course). Did you forget "Technology equals might"??

@PogoP Am I being that dramatic? lol. Try to understand here! I am just trying to say that if cryengine can do something why not unreal engine! Now, I know cryengine uses screen-space GI; so why not give a minimum screen-space GI thing that cryengine uses. At least it can suffice for now until the guys at EPIC come up with something usable! Tell me I'm wrong!
    Let me relieve you mate.

You ARE NOT a drama queen and you ARE NOT overreacting.

You are asking the absolutely obvious question that few people think over. The same question I asked myself all over the summer.

I tried switching over from CE to UE4 because their services felt much more " friendly" On the other hand since UE4 was still "young" many many features were missing including real time GI. There was the promise of " they will be there soon" .

I am no code whiz. So ... yes a " conspiracy" theory :D

If you want to use a great real time GI for your work the only one open to access is CE. It is really designed for high level users though. So it will take some time to learn it.

Thanks for the help out there! About the conspiracy theory - lol, maybe true! haha, but I really want them to implement that. We are humans lol. We can sure do it! Sure!

@RexM Are you outta your mind? Are you kidding me right now? lol

@Goeddy Maybe you are right! I am a student and I dont have the budget! Btw, cryengine has it, so why the heck cant UE have it? huh? Silly! ain't it?
  • sbiswas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    8knRayb.gif

Thanks for that! uahahaha! Brilliant one!
  • passerby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby polycounter lvl 12
    Really you sound like you just want some new toys or that you don't want to learn how to create proper lightmaps and lightmap uvs.

Dynamic GI in most cases is not better than baking lights, and even as the tech behind it goes forward and gets faster so will the tech behind lightmapping which will always be more accurate.

What people choose to use for their game generally has more to do with what their games bottleneck is. Since one hits your gpu cycles hard, and one hits your memory.

Also epic is working on a solution, so what do you want them to rush and give it out as buggy crap? Or take the time to get it right?
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Try to understand here! I am just trying to say that if cryengine can do something why not unreal engine! Now, I know cryengine uses screen-space GI; so why not give a minimum screen-space GI thing that cryengine uses. At least it can suffice for now until the guys at EPIC come up with something usable! Tell me I'm wrong!

UE4 already has the exact same GI solution as CryEngine, light propagation volumes, implemented as a beta feature that is pretty easy to turn on. It's completely usable.
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    EDIT: I deleted it because I thought it was unnecessary.
  • WarrenM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dynamic GI isn't going to turn anyone's bad game into a good one. Just saying. ;)
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
  • kernersvillan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kernersvillan polycounter lvl 9
    Cmon guyz, dont you have a magic button you can press that will give you magical Realtime GI with amazing perf and 1080ps on all teh consolez.
  • Makkon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Makkon polycounter
    Gir already brought it up, but Cryengine's GI isn't that amazing, and is actually mostly faked. Looks great, but it's not a GI solution.
    I'd be interested in seeing that documentation though, does sound interesting.
  • Clos3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Clos3d polycounter lvl 17
    Is called GameDev for a reason.No need to get angry, this kind of stuff happen ALL the time.

Game is for games.
    Dev is Development

de·vel·op·ment
    dəˈveləpmənt/
    noun
    the process of developing or being developed.

synonyms: evolution, growth, maturation, expansion, enlargement, spread, progress; More
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12

Haven't actually seen this before. Made my day :D

Thanks mate :D
  • weee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    weee polycounter lvl 3
    to op, that's ok, its just you sound like a over enthusiastic teen
  • claydough
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    claydough polycounter lvl 10
    Neox wrote: »
    we worked on a few productions that dropped enlighten later on because of performance issues. its not like this realtime gi stuff is where it should be for most productions.

Considering there is probably going to be an iteration of maxwell soon since mass 20nm production is way overdue...
    mebbe the tech is fine for an enthusiast market?
    I thought epic buried the GI into an optional beta feature fer now because they were surprised the new generations of consoles were so "underpowered" compared to what they were predicting?

Till then I think they were full steam ahead on the tech as it exists? ( isn't it mostly a hardware issue at this point? )
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the enthusiast market is just no market, so why put money in a feature 90% (or more) of your target audience will never enjoy? or will enthusiasts pay much more per game to make up for the developmentcosts?
  • claydough
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox wrote: »
    the enthusiast market is just no market, so why put money in a feature 90% (or more) of your target audience will never enjoy? or will enthusiasts pay much more per game to make up for the developmentcosts?

90%?

I have not read that report?

The Jon Peddie Research group printed an interesting report last year on the value of the enthusiast gaming market.
    According to a recent report from Jon Peddie Research (JPR), the personal computer gaming market is currently worth around $21.5 billion, which is almost double compared to the console gaming market. It seems console gaming market leaders such as Microsoft’s (NASDAQ:MSFT) MSFT Xbox, Sony’s (NYSE:SNE) SNE +0.85% PlayStation, and Nintendo’s (OTCMKTS:NTDOY) Wii have yet to lure enough gaming enthusiasts into their console platforms.

yes enthusiasts will pay more money for value...
    ( that same report finds: although "enthusiast" gaming hardware market makes up a small fraction of the overall PC hardware peripheral market compared to mid to entry level products... the high cost that "enthusiast" market is willing to pay by some accounts adds up to 50%? of total earned revenue overall )

The report outlined that the “mainstream” gaming segment, forecasted to become a $6.15 billion market by 2017, is under threat from consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, not the “performance” segment. This is because high end performance seeking gamers treats their gaming hardware as a prestige item, like how Sports car owners treat their vehicles. Hence, there is certainly a Veblen good theory at work.
  • claydough
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The
    Enthusiast
    PC
    Gaming Market
    table of contents ( purchase required however all the finding have been published )
    http://www.jonpeddie.com/download/PC_gaming_hardware_market_report/The-Enthusiast-PC-Gaming-Market-TOC-Exec-sum.pdf

There has been one follow up to the initial research which seems to vindicate the health of the performance market.
    PC gaming hardware sales unaffected by overall PC decline

http://hexus.net/business/news/components/58669-pc-gaming-hardware-sales-unaffected-overall-pc-decline/
    A new report published by Jon Peddie Research (JPR) suggests that sales of PC hardware to gaming enthusiasts is on the up despite the overall PC market decline we so often hear about. "PC gamers continue to buy and build with a fervency that could be compared to motorcycle, 4X4, and sports car enthusiasts, always looking for more speed, power, utility, and handling," surmised the report. For PC gamers the 'good enough' mindset behind portable devices and tablets just doesn't cut the mustard.
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sure there are many pcs around, but just look at sales numbers for AAA titles

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=battlefield+4
    http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=battlefield+3
    http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=call+of+duty&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

you can search for any modern title, but those are shooters, games which are supposed to played better with mouse and keyboard for the lack of precision on a controller.
    And we are talking about times where a PCgame costs 50 euro while the console version costs 70.

go check the sales of the crysis titles, crysis 1 being developed for this huge market of pc enthusiasts, on crysis 2they had 4 times the sales on consoles on crysis 3 even tho a lot broke away they still had about 4 times the sales on consoles.

check tombraider, now the sims could be a good example of pc sales, but this is not a game for the hardware enthusiasts. its a game for masses, the moms, the kids, the couples.
  • claydough
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Has vgchartz reconciled a reporting solution with the pc game industry? That would be good news if they now had honest numbers?
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Yeah VGChartz is horrible for PC. Witcher 2 has 2.2 million sales on PC as of Jan 2013, but VG chartz has it at .86 million. If only Steam would make some numbers public. Dota2 gets a peak of 772,560 players per day. What console game has that a year after release?
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    now we're talking. even if the numbers are off to some extent, where are the pc gamers these days?

dota, lol, blizzard games, sims, tons of them play browsergames (not in a specific order)

this is not the hardware enthusiastic market, and this market - as with consoles - isnt one market you can grab in one strike. shooter players might not care for lol, mobaplayers might not care about the witcher.
  • claydough
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    depends on the game you make in the end...
    I am sure a forecasted 6.5 billion dollar enthusiast market would not mind running a lil GI on their $3000 dollar boxes and feeling "special" cuz consoles couldn't do the same :)

The report isn't just covering hardware either but pointing out the undervalued percentage of overall sales ( and growth ) the enthusiast market represents. A market which also traditionally claims that their experience is hamstrung by console development concentration.
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Also if you look at the original Crysis (4.5 million sales w/ Warhead), Witcher 2, and Star Citizen, there is a demand for games that really push hardware. As long as you game is a step above the other AAA titles. PC gamers as always looking for the next game to benchmark their hardware on, that alone probably got Metro: Last Light a lot of sales.
  • iniside
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iniside polycounter lvl 6
    There is nothing wrong if you would fallow development closer you would learn few things:

1. Every rendering engineer would gladly throw away all other work and start researching dynamic GI. Simply because it's hot and very interesting topic. It's holy grail of real time rendering.

2. But.. There are few problems. There are only 5 rendering programmers at Epic.
    3. One of them is dedicated to working on Niagara.
    4. Other guys are working for more than half year on multithreaded rendering. They also have other tasks like DirectX 12 (which will happen to public sooner than later), DFAO etc.
    5. Epic is not Crytek with dedicated R&D department dedicated to rendering.
    6. Which is shame, but hey, priorities.
    7. Hiring new people to work on rendering, wouldn't help with current tasks, but could probably allow to start new ones.
    8. It's not helping that one of the original authors of SVOGI no longer works at Epic.

Screenspace GI is good complementary solution. It can provided quality on tight spaces, where no other real time solution can.
    It's the same with screenspace AO. It doesn't really make good AO, but combined with medium and large scale AO solution it works great.

Anyway. We prolly are going to get VXGI before end of the year. So sit tight and wait.
    Everyone always rants about realtime radiosity but if your prebaked solution looks great who cares?
    The problem is, when it doesn't.

Dynamic ToD is not the only thing where static lighting doesn't work.
    Big open world maps also are no option for lightmaps. Baking then is taking ages. But worse, they take ridiculous amount of space and memory. My simple map, I have been working as showcase for marketplace is taking 500MB with lightmaps. And I'm not even 1/4 done with it, nor I'm using big landscape. Only 1k.

At this point I'm just goint to provide fully dynamic lighting map, with lightmapped map. Just for comparsion.
    So many people asking for features, so few published games. Just make some games - it's why we do this, no? Or are we just here to fap over editors and shaders.
    Why not both ? ;p
  • TAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TAN polycounter lvl 12
    iniside wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong if you would fallow development closer you would learn few things:

1. Every rendering engineer would gladly throw away all other work and start researching dynamic GI. Simply because it's hot and very interesting topic. It's holy grail of real time rendering.

2. But.. There are few problems. There are only 5 rendering programmers at Epic.
    4. Other guys are working for more than half year on multithreaded rendering. They also have other tasks like DirectX 12 (which will happen to public sooner than later), DFAO etc.
    5. Epic is not Crytek with dedicated R&D department dedicated to rendering.
    6. Which is shame, but hey, priorities.
    7. Hiring new people to work on rendering, wouldn't help with current tasks, but could probably allow to start new ones.
    8. It's not helping that one of the original authors of SVOGI no longer works at Epic.

Screenspace GI is good complementary solution. It can provided quality on tight spaces, where no other real time solution can.
    It's the same with screenspace AO. It doesn't really make good AO, but combined with medium and large scale AO solution it works great.

Anyway. We prolly are going to get VXGI before end of the year. So sit tight and wait.

The problem is, when it doesn't.

Dynamic ToD is not the only thing where static lighting doesn't work.
    Big open world maps also are no option for lightmaps. Baking then is taking ages. But worse, they take ridiculous amount of space and memory. My simple map, I have been working as showcase for marketplace is taking 500MB with lightmaps. And I'm not even 1/4 done with it, nor I'm using big landscape. Only 1k.

At this point I'm just goint to provide fully dynamic lighting map, with lightmapped map. Just for comparsion.

Why not both ? ;p

Ohhh... So THAT WAS WHY !

Also the MOST INFORMING and MOST HELPING post in this thread EVER ! Hands down ! No question !

I love you mate. I really do. And I wanted you to know that :D

resized_i-will-find-you-meme-generator-i-don-t-know-who-you-are-but-i-will-find-you-and-i-will-love-you-71cfe8.jpg
  • martinszeme
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    martinszeme polycounter lvl 8
    iniside wrote: »

What is this Niagara?