Home Contests & Challenges Archives Petrol/Blood

PETROL/BLOOD - Cagdasx44

I decided to enter this contest, I actually work only on dota 2 items. So this is the only time I do Something else. My drawing skills sucks as you will see and my modeling skills isnt very good (or good). But gotta start somewhere. So pls take a look and feed back.
J3dEZNV.jpg

Replies

• axxic3
    I would try to take some geo out of the arm holding the wheel, its black in wireframe its so dense. This will make it easier to change it around without having to select so much at one time, try to keep it simple in the beginning. Do you have any concepts on what you want it to look like?
  • cagdasx44
    I have some basic references of motorcyle and I have an idea for it. But I really suck at drawing so there is no concept.
    Thx for replying. I will try to reduce tris on pipes. I may not finish this on time or I may not even make it good but it is a practice for me so feedback is more important then anything for me.
  • EmAr
    Offline / Send Message
    EmAr polycounter lvl 18
    I think you can benefit from making some side drawings. Technically, they are not really that difficult as they don't look terrible even if you can't draw in precise perspective. After making 5-6 of these, you'll probably notice you can actually draw them ;) I'd keep drawing at least until I'm happy with the major features like seat size and shape, wheel shape etc.

Good luck!